Pirate 4x4 banner

Hollister Trip Pictures

6K views 80 replies 46 participants last post by  dirtoyboy 
#1 ·
heres some pics of me at hollister with the yota.

See less See more
#16 ·
i was wearing blue jeans, and why the hell are you commenting on how i look, when your probably a fat old piece of shit.:flipoff2::shaking:

#42 ·
see now you went and hurt my feeling call me names

in all seriousness you rig is looking good. wear your seatbelt and cage it before you link it. 44/14 combo is lame as a 44 isnt much of an upgrade from the toyota and realistically youd need to run 40s to over come the rock anchorness of the 14. dont let the fools hate on your doors. do your thing. maybe you should post up in the tube door give away and see if you cant trade yours in. have fun wheelin and put on your seatbelt ... DUMBASS

#20 ·
minisimp, your just a stupid valley. oh and it's the East Side, you ***.

#31 ·
i went straight through the trail, the left side. and the doors were something i made, because i don't have a tube bender, or a chop saw.

#32 ·
Nice build up, you like the 122” wheel base. It’s great for hill climbing stability. Somebody put a lot of effort into that SAS; you do your own fab work. Seat belts are intelligent, but in your defense, I assume you were not expecting a rollover. Good to see a KID wheeling. Keep going; the FUN just begun.. Dual Cases..Flat bed...Buggy leafs...Traction bar...ETC.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.