Pirate 4x4 banner

which carb!!

626 views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Propane 
#1 ·
hey guys ok, im need a new carb in my 22r and i need to know which one to get, i dont want to put another stocker in it so i want like an edelbrock, or sumthing like that..so which one do you think i should buy??
thanks

#4 ·
there you go.

I hear of plenty having weber problems off road, my tuned stocker is near flawless. I can't imagine wasting money on another carb. Mine is carbed because I haven't spent the time and money to swap the head I have on there, so there it sits.

now I have clean chicken shit, and poorly tasting soup :)

#8 ·
An EFI swap could cost you anywhere between $200 and $5000 depending on how much you pay for the motor, and whether or not you have to pay someone to do the swap for you or if you can do the labor yourself. You can find rolled EFI toys for as low as $200 hell maybe even less and if you can do all the work yourself IE wiring, r&r a motor, swap gas tanks, etc. it will be cheap. If you call a junkyard and hunt down all the components separately,deliver them to a mechanic, drop your truck off and tell him to put in the EFI motor, he's gonna stick his foot of gold up your ass and charge you a few grand. If you just swap heads/wiring /install ecu/gas tank etc. It will be somewhere in the middle of that range. Good luck!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.