Pirate 4x4 banner

how would this exo cage look??

2K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  yotawatts 
#1 ·
i am going to get a custom exo cage made, but i don't know what design i should go with. so post some pics of good looking exo cages if you want.

heres a desingn i made.

and one i really like the look of.

See less See more
#3 ·
It is going to be hard to get all those wobbly bends in it. Just leave the pieces that are supposed to be straight, straight!!!!!!!:flipoff2: What do I think of it, about the same Crash thinks about Exo's, they suck!!!!!!

#5 · (Edited)
I'm glad you took my comment in the last thread you posted about getting an exo before anything. As I said in the last thread you dont wanna know why I got one. Its because I rolled mine over when it was still clean the day I bought the tubing for the exo. I had to do a cab swap and that was alot of work but it was definitly worth it.

Do the exo to keep it clean in the first place you will be much happier.

Here is mine and it is yet to be finished. Still have to figure out what I am going to do for the front clip.

Yes I folded my bed in on that big boulder in front of soup bowl last weekend. But the cage held up fine.:smokin:

#6 ·
If you cant spell desingn then its pretty safe to say you should let a pro do the DESIGN. It is painfully obvious that you are new here and new to toyotas. If you dont know what a geardrive toyota tcase looks like then it must be your first week. You are in luck though, there are not one, but two places for you to learn all you want. 1. the FAQ. FAQ stands for "frequently asked questions", which this is one. Not to worry, there is even another place.
"Newbie General 4x4 Discussion (8 Viewing)
The newbie-friendly forum to ask those "dumb newbie" questions without fear of flaming."
You are this "newbie". You have lots to learn and are new. Not a problem. But dont post up every day with questions that ANYONE can find an answer to in 15 min or less, an hour TOPS if you have trouble reading.

#15 · (Edited)
i am going to get a custom exo cage made]/QUOTE]

Sounds like he is going to have somebody else do it. Oh and and to answer your question i don't like the design.I dont get the section between the door an the rear fenderwell.

Edit: None of it looks right

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.