Pirate 4x4 banner

yota

2K views 32 replies 25 participants last post by  Jordan7118 
#1 · (Edited)
Yes i have a 1989 toyota 4x4 standard cab shortbed all black with 31 all terrain tires front manual lockers american racing rims 22 re 5 speed rear flame tint window CB racing pedals diamond plate toolbox

i would like to be able to go offroad but i also want this too look really really cool as it is my daily driver and i am only 15 so it needs to be cool but also be good for wheeling some one told me that the guys on this site know how to trick yota,s out pretty damn well so let me know please and where i an find the parts and how much etc i want looks but also some stuff to beable to wheel so ya help me out thanks Dustin

#2 ·
Yes i have a 1989 toyota 4x4 standard cab shortbed all black with 31 all terrain tires front manual lockers american racing rims 22 re 5 speed rear flame tint window CB racing pedals diamond plate toolbox

i would like to beable to go offroad but i also want this too look really really cool as it is my daily driver and i am only 15 so it needs to be cool but also be good for wheeling some one told me that the guys on this site know how to trick yota,s out pretty damn well so let me know please and where i an find the parts and how much etc i want looks but also some stuff to beable to wheel so ya help me out thanks Dustin
I'm pretty sure "beable" is not a real word....lol just sas is and put stacked 4 inch blocks obviously!

#3 · (Edited)

i would like to beable to go offroad but i also want this too look really really cool as it is my daily driver and i am only 15 so it needs to be cool but also be good for wheeling some one told me that the guys on this site know how to trick yota,s out pretty damn well so let me know please and where i an find the parts and how much etc i want looks but also some stuff to beable to wheel so ya help me out thanks Dustin

Start by reading the FAQ's from top to bottom, you'll learn stuff about Toyota's that you will never find anywhere else. AND, maybe you'll learn a little about punctuation, and sentence structure, so that your posts don't read like a little kid on speed.

Don't post any more questions until you're read the FAQ's, and the only if you have a specific question.

And BTW, who was it that told you about this site? Is he a member here? If so who was it?

#4 ·

Flame tint? you must of come prepared.

#8 · (Edited)
I was checking the records and I don't seem to see a parent ally signed consent form to be on this website as a minor.

Please log off and go apply some zit cream. Come back when you are an adult. This place is not for children. God knows I wouldn't let my 15 year old kid on this site.

#22 ·
It's cool that you're 15 and want to wheel, but this isn't for "I want it to look real real cool in the mall" stuff. You can pick and choose what you want to do, but please don't ask how to use the color-changing spray paint on your bug deflector. Honestly, yotatech.com would be a better site for you to ask questions.

Read the FAQ several times and see where you want to put your money. Most of the people on Pirate don't give two squats for a potty-mouthed 15 year-old who wants to have his truck on Pimp My Ride...:laughing:

And, this is the polite eff-off :flipoff2:

#28 ·
I Never Said Shit About Changing Color Spray Paint So You Know And I Also Never Said I Wanted It On Pimp My Ride Ok Ass Hole
Chill out... I was making a joke. You need to step away from the computer and find a different hobby, one where your mom can encourage you along the way and tell you that you're special and different from the rest of the 8 year-olds you play with :shaking:

I'm 20, and I know what it's like to have a desire to wheel when younger. Nobody gives two shits whether or not your parents are "okay with it" or how nice it looks on this forum. Take your retarded self over to yotatech.com and get all the info. you need on mall crawlin'. Quit takin' up bandwidth here, and take the chip off your shoulder :shaking:

#32 ·
racing pedals
Only need one - The right skinny pedal.

some one told me that the guys on this site know how to trick yota,s
Trick them:confused: Telling it it's going to be DD's while your SASing it and taking a sawzall to the sheet metal with a pile of poop pipe laying on the shop (in your case - driveway) floor next to it?:p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.