Pirate 4x4 banner

Allpro johny joint shackle woes, need help!

705 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  4joker 
#1 ·
I've included a pic. These have been on here for the last couple years. Just finished bobbing the ass and after loosing all that weight my shackle angle was awfull. So I moved the hanger 2" forward. That's all. So I flex it out to relocate my bumpstops, set it down and SUPRIZE! I saw this and thought, (you gotta be kidding) I've since unbolted both shackles, no fix. Flexed it on the other side, no fix. Pushing it from side to side and drove several miles, nothin. When I unbolt the shackle my springs appear straight. Yet for some reason it's bound up. Joints move freely and all bushings in good shape. Hangers in good shape!.........I think that covers it so what the hell!
Their TG 4" rears for what it's worth. I'll try and check back often to respond to anyone's ideas. Thanks..................

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
At first glance it looks like the springs are out of line with the frame. Maybe the springs are twisted. Try unbolting the springs and sitting them on a flat level surface with the spring eyes down and see if they are twisted.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.