2K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  Hayes 
#1 ·
Yah you wish I was gonna show you her box. :flipoff2:

Chev 305 w/ goodies
T350
Toyota t-case
36 SX's
Longs sitting on bench and waiting for welded front and rear

Had the truck for close to a year and finally was driving it yesterday doing some tuning on the engine. Eventhough it still needs a good hour worth of tuning on it, thing hauls ass! :smokin:

See less See more
#6 · (Edited)
Engine: 305 w/ Quadrajet, some lumpy type of cam (was in there whe I bought it), headers, exhaust, edelbrock intake manifold

Drivetrain: Turbo350 w/ manual valve body and B&M ratchet shifter, tranny cooler, toyota tcase, toyota diffs w/ 4:10 4cyl thirds, weld f&r (This is being done), longs and hub gears

Misc: IFS front brakes, power steering, bob'd rear box, battery relocated to rear, unsure on the leaf springs they will be getting changed as well as adding a anti-wrap bar, FOX rebuildable 12" travel shocks, big radiator, death-a-lite fan :flipoff2: , H4 conversion, full internal cage tied into the front bumper, 5 point harnesses, dual gas tanks, 36x12.5x15 TSL SX's

The little hottie driving it

:smokin:

#7 ·
Nice lady and truck. D:

Got any shots under the hood? Specifically the headers, motor mounts, and cooling. Just trying to see other's set ups. We did a similiar build with my brother's 84 (305/T350/Toy 2.28/Toy 4.7). We did a rear radiator though..

#10 · (Edited)
This is the only shot of under the hood I have (Has the old edelbrock carb) I will have to get another shot of the engine bay, its much cleaner now. It has a new tranny tunnel so it didnt have to have a stupid body lift.

And negatory on the topless shots :flipoff2: Dem's for me. :grinpimp:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.