Pirate 4x4 banner

BS and tire size

964 views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  Brian Ellinger 
#1 · (Edited)
We need a thread that shows what brand or tire, the size of tire, rim width, backspacing on the rim and what size of spacer if any is being used so people like me know what BS rim they need for such a tire on a solid front toy axle.

I just read through the 2" BS thread and much of this type of info was discouraged there.

For selfish reasons, I want to know what back spaced rims are required for a super swamper bogger in 38.5x11.

I would like to not have to order a reversed rim so I can use beadlocks.

#6 ·
Both my Stanley and Craftsman Tape measures work fine when I need to figure out measurements ... :flipoff2:

There are so many factors that there is no one size fits all. Part of fabricating and doing custom work is figuring out what will fit.

I can't wait for someone to post "But the thread on PBB said it would fit fine"

#10 ·
You can easily go off what will clear springs, at full turn, but what will clear the body... Depends on body style, lift, bumpstops, body lift amount, fender/firewall cutting, axle location, shocks, ramp flex vs. trail flex, etc.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.