Pirate 4x4 banner

Sunday on Xtreme 4x4 Toyota Mini

22K views 197 replies 113 participants last post by  85FunRunner 
#1 ·
Hey Guys,

Wanted to let you know that I will be starting a Toyota mini truck build tomorrow with a Marlin SAS and a bunch more.

Let me know what you think of the show.

#6 ·
I got a 1980 toy pick-up thats 85 EFI CA smog legal that I'll donate. only thing is it has no engine or tranny:)

#14 ·
SWEET!!!!! I better tune in!!

The show is great. Watched it before I got into 4x4 and it helped my understanding a lot.

#20 · (Edited)
I'll have to DVR next week's episode because I'll be doing my SAS at that time, haha!

And thanks for the suggestion on keeping the torsion bars to make into sway bars....

#24 ·
I missed the first half of it (woke up 5 minutes before, and figured "screw it, I don't like muscle car anyway, I'll get up in a sec and fell back to sleep before I got the chance to turn the lights on). You might catch some flak for glossing over as much stuff as you did, but I like seeing a mini-truck finally get some air time.

#26 ·
That is the double edge sword lately, 50/50 on what people really want to see. Half want more in depth show me every single step kind of builds, and the other half want the trucks built faster.....fewer shows before the truck hits the trail kind of thing.

Next week is my attempt at keeping both groups happy.....Sunday will be the completion of the Mini, and a trail ride. But alot of in depth info on wiring, and gear setup.

The truck impressed everyone who was on our trail ride (except for when it broke but we fixed it and it finished the day) considering we pulled of the trailer and everyone else was sitting on Rocks, and at least 44" tires and us on our little 37's and built toyota's.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.