Pirate 4x4 banner

Running 34s stock?

921 views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  thewizard182 
#1 ·
Hello all, first post on the toyota forum. been a jeep guy for a while.

Recently i picked up a 93 pickup to use as a cheap wheeling rig while i work on my jeep. i want to put the least amount of money into as i can to run these 34s i read though the FAQ and i dont know if i over looked anything but i could find anything on what size tires i can run stock, i dont care about trimming fenders and such since they are starting to rot anyway.

Just wondering if anyone has done this with there truck? and if you have could you post some pics.

Thanks

Mike

#2 ·
This oughtta be good :stirthepot::mad3: 34's???? Goto Yotatech and ask this question. This is a tech forum and this stupid ass question doesn't belong here.

#7 ·
Mount them up on the stock wheels.

Then crank torsion bars and maybe add a ball joint spacer.

Then trim fenders to fit.

Then go tear it up.

#8 ·
was thinking about selling the jeep but then i dont have anything to wheel while im working on the toyota. hence why i want to put the 34s that i have sitting at my house on it. its already got some 31s on it and i have some extra room, so i figured i would put the 34s on it

#12 ·
I've never seen 34's. Call me ignorant, but where the heck can you buy 34's?

#14 ·
I ran 35 12.50 MTR's on 2" back spaced wheels for a while before the SAS began.. Coudn't turn to sharp, torsion bars were cranked, and had to cut the fender openings as well as take a BFH to the rockers.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.