Pirate 4x4 banner

anyone lose the little ball bearing in the manual hubs?

570 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  darreng 
#1 ·
I've lost my balls!

Has anyone else lost the little ball in the hubs? I'm thinking if I can find the right size bearing I can take the balls from their and use those but figured before searching high and low for the right bearing maybe someone on here has already been through this? Any help is much appreciated.

#6 ·
Well, it was time to inspect my front unit in its entirety and to do so I gathered all the necessary tools and opened up the interfering material. I disassembled my hubs and left the parts on a bench without taking care to keep the smaller parts from getting lost and forgotten (stupid). Mind you, the parts are all average size - at least. More likely they're bigger than average, but I don't know. I don't go around "comparing". Anyways, I left my units in pieces, exposed on the bench and a friend fiddled around in my area. Needless to say, there was a disturbance. The results of which caused me to lose both my balls. I don't use them as often as I'd like, seeing as I don't know many people who are into the hobby and it's not as fun going alone. But I'd still like to include them when i clean everything up, to keep it all working properly.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.