Pirate 4x4 banner

Need Help Fast!!!!

1K views 17 replies 5 participants last post by  TOY 2 
#1 ·
I need to know if there is a difference between a 84-88 toy door with wing window and on without a wing window???? I have a line on a set of wing window doors(no windows just shell) and I have all the windows for a non wing window doors......Can I make a wing window door a NON wing window door with no modifications????

#4 ·
Fabricator,
Is that small frame upright piece removable then? I was just looking at pics of the diff. doors and the angle looks the same, also would one not have to add the front track frame in for the full window?...I have only been in the frame of the full window even though I have a truck with the wing in it...

#6 ·
fabricator said:
the uprite piece unbolts
you need the track of the window that you are going to use.
hope this helps
been awhile since i did it
but it's easy

It sounds like your sure about this??I have a rolled 84 with all the non wing window door stuff........I just want to make SURE that I can swap all my window stuff into the doors I want to buy

#8 ·
TOY2.....would you be interested in the doors/windows from my 85? they are power windows with the harness still intact. i was gonna start looking for a set of non power doors before my little mishap. lemmeknow!!

#9 ·
screwedUp said:
TOY2.....would you be interested in the doors/windows from my 85? they are power windows with the harness still intact. i was gonna start looking for a set of non power doors before my little mishap. lemmeknow!!

wing window or no wing window????? BIG mirrors or little mirror?????good shape or bad????? post or send me some pic's

#10 ·
no wing.....mirror is 6"X 4.5" i dont know if that is big or small?? they are in good shape inside and out except for the pass. side mirror was ripped off at Barret lake. i have the whole mirror but the small plastic mounting plate broke. no digi cam sorry.

#11 ·
screwedUp said:
no wing.....mirror is 6"X 4.5" i dont know if that is big or small?? they are in good shape inside and out except for the pass. side mirror was ripped off at Barret lake. i have the whole mirror but the small plastic mounting plate broke. no digi cam sorry.

Are the mirror the one's that mount in 2 places on the door .....or are they the plastic one's that have 2 screws at the top part of the door.....Is there any way you could get some pic's ??????very interested

#14 ·
That looks like a good door:D Is there and noticable dents in the doors????I can deal with little dings but I don't want any dents.......Is the passanger door dented where the mirror was riped off??? What do you want for both doors or if you would just sale the driver door what would you want for that?????????Do you have a GOOD hood or a chrome grill????

#15 · (Edited)
no real dents or dings....do you have a set?? or are you missing a whole door? i was hoping to just trade someone my power window doors for a set of manual roll up doors. if you have a set of doors with no glass....a deal may be in order:D you said you had the glass for a nonwing window right?
oh..no hood or grill..sorry

#17 ·
TOY 2 said:
just courious.........Why get rid of power doors???????.....I can hook you up with a full set of wing window doors non power if you want to trade:D
i dont like them cuz it is a PITA to disconnect the plugs when i want to take them off to go wheelin. if you can hook up a set with glass ill trade you in a quick minute:D :D i can bring em when i come get the cab:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.