Pirate 4x4 banner

Tire Flex Pics

4K views 32 replies 23 participants last post by  tacomamike 
#1 ·
Could you guys post some pictures of tires folding and conforming over rocks and stuff. I'm trying to create a graphic and haven't found any good pics, even with the search engine. Thanks alot

#3 ·
UP_ROKTOY said:
lemme be the first to welcome you....fellow newbie:flipoff2: :flipoff2: quit being a lazy ass...go out side let the air out of your honda's tires park on available speed bump and shoot away:flipoff2:
Hey, don't be a DICK, DICK!

#10 ·
bobjohnson said:

How do you like the bigger rings on the beadlocks?
Very happy with them. I notched them (as you can see) so it would make it easier to get to the the air. But other than that. I like them alot.

I have smashed them on the rocks and dragged them across rocks and instead of the possibily of shearing a hub or anything like that. The beadlocks just get scared.
:D

Thanks again scott@rockstomper.
:D

#12 ·
10 psi on 33/12.50-15 bias swampers with a T100. oh yeah, welcome ya fawking newbie :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

Attachments

#17 ·
Gee, I run 9psi (35" Pro-comp muds) in mine and they dont conform like that, even with the heavy top on the 4 runner. Maybe they will soften up some more................

Hey newbie, dont let it get you down. I was slammed just as bad. Some people feel better to hammer a newbie than just share the info requested. Eventually you will get what you are looking for. However, the picture of the little kid flippin' off is a damn riot! Was that taken when Clinton was at a public appearance? heheheheheh....................

#19 ·
I agree, just partaking in the fun. This board has so much info, a virtual corn-o-copia of knowledge! I just disregard the bashing. It would be stupid otherwise! I've had almost every question answered using the search feature but couldnt get the right pics with it.........but now i'm set.

#21 ·
Hey newbies it fawking tradition :flipoff2:

your new you get harrassed :flipoff2: you get your post count up:flipoff2: you will do it too.

But newbies shouldn't bash newbies cuz your all scum still:flipoff2:

oh yeah welcome from a former scum :D :flipoff2:

and pro-comp muds dont flex get over it :p

#22 ·
RedRunnerCo said:
Thanks alot guys! Some sweet pics which should help out!

Hey UP_ROKTOY , I had to post the request cause when I had your old lady in my honda the tires were WAY TOO LOW for a good pic!!! LOL

:D :flipoff2: :D :flipoff2:
its not lowered im just fat :D

#24 ·
i dont see the problem with this thread, it was good to look through the different tyre types and see the flex, when cross referanced it will give some idea of the differance in ply ratings.

NICK

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.