Pirate 4x4 banner

Front Range Steering Arms

753 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  fireman0977 
#1 · (Edited)
Anybody using these things yet? Wondering the quality compared to others, Is there any truth to their build process? as well as design. I want to hopefully eleviate any clearance issues before hand. And these (seem) like a good solution,

but with flat arms I would think you are then limited in your spring pack thickness.
Going toy rears now, but who knows down the road.

Also what thickness are Allpro rods .120 wall or .250? To compare

Its either this or go with the tried and true Allpro set up since they now dropped the price. :D. $499

Front Range Steering Arms

#5 ·
I live near Brian and he is a pretty good guy. He knows what he is doing and have never had any problems with his info. Any questions you have I am sure he will be glad to answer, just call him and he will tell you the truth. His brother does alot of this fab work also, Brian just isn't as well known. His brother Scott owns RockStomper. Just give Brian a call and I am sure he can help you out.

#6 ·
By the way I have all-pros setup and it works nice also, reason I didn't buy them from Brian is that he didn't have them out yet. So far each company has been more then helpful with everything I have done.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.