Pirate 4x4 banner

hysteer crossover

832 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  73scout 
#1 ·
am installing all pro steering, if axle is moved forward 1 inch, will tie rod and draglink bind at extreme turn .? IWant to use stock lenght ft, springs from all-pro. any infor. will be very helpful .:confused: fuzz

#2 ·
same

forgot to add -- this is on 85 toyota 4inch springs, in question is position of ifs box. should it be moved to front a little? 1/2 inch or?to compensate for axle placement? fuzz

#4 ·
Re: same

73scout said:
forgot to add -- this is on 85 toyota 4inch springs, in question is position of ifs box. should it be moved to front a little? 1/2 inch or?to compensate for axle placement? fuzz
You want it as far forward as possible.

#5 ·
Well thanks for the input, I will move it more toward the front.
Im trying to do it right the first time, even though i may use stock lenght springs from allpro with a 4' lift. thanks a lot for the help ,fuzz

#6 · (Edited)
73scout said:
Well thanks for the input, I will move it more toward the front.
Im trying to do it right the first time, even though i may use stock lenght springs from allpro with a 4' lift. thanks a lot for the help ,fuzz
Where did you get that 4' lift kit:laughing: :p :laughing: :p

#7 ·
the springs were put on by previous owner, 4" lift pro-comp. badly sagged out.. But I am going to 44044 with a custom made frt. hanger like all pros. My son and I and a friend went up to hemet today, talked with Chris, he answered all of our questions with a smile and friendly atitude. and was very helpful as we are new at this .:) fuzz

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.