Pirate 4x4 banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

31's on a stock toy?????????

1K views 24 replies 22 participants last post by  mudtruck44 
#1 ·
I have a completely stock `81 pickup with a 5 speed. I was wondering if it would be able to turn 31 inch meats without to much strain.

#13 · (Edited)
you fawkin dumbass:flipoff2: 31's will not fit w/o a 3" body lift and MAJOR FENDER TRIMMING/FENDER REMOVAL please post pics when you are done! :flipoff2:
OH SHIT! i see you are a fiber glass master :rainbow: just throw in some kitty-hair and it will look awesome :barf:

#19 ·
Fiberglass master said:
Hey Rocktoy74

What can I say, I'm not the:rainbow: one the likes to pad my posts with dumbass comments. Chill out have a:beer: and a:smokin: and relax.
better than a dumb ass question. remember this is a college level board and u are askin preschool questions. seach before u ask.

Drew

#23 · (Edited)
Fiberglass master said:
I have a completely stock `81 pickup with a 5 speed. I was wondering if it would be able to turn 31 inch meats without to much strain.

OK THEN KNOW IT ALLS how come you all flamed him as a newbie yet none of you were smart enought to pickup that it was "completely stock 81 with a 5 speed"

STONERS

31's were a factory fitted option, so roll with them.

anymore newbie questions try www.outerlimits4x4.com it is a new site and there are lots of newbies, so you wont get flamed for asking questions like this, and remember EVERYONE here is hardcore.

NICK

#25 ·
Unfortunately, not everyone here is hardcore, but they all want to be. There are guys that have 1000 posts that drive stock rigs and don't have a clue. A good percentage of the guys here know thier shit and build it themselves, that is what makes this site so great. That and the fact that guys are asking questions like will 31's fit on a stock truck.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.