Pirate 4x4 banner

Waggy springs

993 views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  426rider 
#1 ·
After reading the FAQs page im a little grey on these.

Are these just a direct bolt in? or do I need to make those spacers? Im also confused about axle relocation 2.5 inches forward?

If I do install these my drive shaft angle will be to high?

These are better I assume than say re-arching my old springs + add-a-leafs for 3.5-4 inches of lift?

#2 ·
Just to offer some advice, form one Newbie to Another.

Try a Search on Waggy Springs.

If the FAQ page didnt help, try a search, then read. Then ask away.

Im Preeeeeeeeeeeeeety sure that they have been covered before. Once or Twice.

;)

#3 ·
Since i just graduated to wheeler status i'm gonna take the privledge of flaming you for asking such a question. Use the fawking SEARCH feature
This has been covered several times and a little search will give you all the info your little heart ever desired.
:flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

#5 ·
Thanks guys-

I don't think I asked the right question. I want to put Waggys in the back!The searching I had done previously only yielded front Waggy threads. I have moved this question from a general spring thread that someone else had started.

From what Ive read over the last 2 days is that Waggys dont work in the back. Id be best off having my stock springs redone.
Any objections?

#6 ·
Rear wags are cool, I'm going to run them in my trail rig, 57" long, 26" and 31". If you run the short side to the rear you can bob the piss out of a rig. Chevy's ride damn nice though. IMO

Monte

#7 ·
rear waggys have been talked about her quite a bit. i searched and found about 10 threads maybe 3 weeks ago. but i went with chevy's instead. from what i've seen. they flex really nice.

#8 ·
I believe the rear waggys are a bit longer. when you pull them off the waggy pull the solid hanger also. I think it is just riveted on. then you can put that hanger on your yota where you need it. you willl need a longer than stock shackle and put your shackle angle at about 35- 45 degrees.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.