Pirate 4x4 banner

What's wrong with my truck???

1K views 13 replies 13 participants last post by  UP_ROKTOY 
#1 ·
I need some tech advice!

It's scratched, the steering is shot, the brakes groan, the alignment is blown, the tires are cut, the swaybar fell off, it's hard to get into, it rattles above 35mph, it won't even GO over 75mph, the windshield is dirty, the heater doesn't work right, the radio whines, and the shifter is loose.

What's wrong with it? Come on guys, ya'll are experts, I need your advice!

Oh, that's right...it a wheeling rig. Sorry, I figured out what's the cause of all of these silly minor DAN problems! Golly, if only everyone else who posts this crap knew the secret to this...
:rolleyes:

#2 ·
plain and simple, it's:rainbow:

#3 ·
Pazuzu said:
I need some tech advice!

It's scratched, the steering is shot, the brakes groan, the alignment is blown, the tires are cut, the swaybar fell off, it's hard to get into, it rattles above 35mph, it won't even GO over 75mph, the windshield is dirty, the heater doesn't work right, the radio whines, and the shifter is loose.

What's wrong with it? Come on guys, ya'll are experts, I need your advice!

Oh, that's right...it a wheeling rig. Sorry, I figured out what's the cause of all of these silly minor DAN problems! Golly, if only everyone else who posts this crap knew the secret to this...
:rolleyes:
sounds like the " problem " is the nut behind the wheel! :flipoff2:

#8 ·
will 31s fit without too much strain on my truck cuz i still want to get decent gas mailage but i want to impress all the freshman girls at the mall but i dont want to rub cuz my paint is new and i just waxed it. also how do i get my chrome to shine and what is the best tire wet,

Drew

#11 ·
UP_ROKTOY said:
muffler bearings are shot....and you need a new oil filter bypass kit. you may also want to check the circle pipe ... if you are still running an H pipe replace it with a circle pipe immediately...it will help restore 100% backpressure.

How do I know if I have an H pipe?

:flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.