Pirate 4x4 banner

Attn: Wildyoats - Nor Cal Chapter

778 views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Booger Weldz 
#1 ·
I'M STILL AT FAWKING WORK!!!

Sorry I flaked on the meeting fellas. I'm sitting here at my desk in Dublin bustin' ass because I'm leaving for Mexico on Monday morning. I thought I'd be at the meetin' but obviously I'm not. So be sure to talk all the shit about me you'd like....

Truth is, I'm a prissy little web wheeling pussy that just didn't want you gay fawkers to know that I don't have a rig.... :flipoff2:

#2 ·
Well don't feel to bad . I came home and fell a sleep and did not wake up int'l 6pm . And some day you might get that pretty truck dirty and may put a dent in it . :D

#4 ·
That's ok...I showed up around 8:45 and did not see anyone I knew...well I only know Vova--place was packed and most were watching the game (I think a game was on?). Me I'd rather watch four wheeling videos??? I only saw a two 4 wheel drive rigs besides mine--one was a Toyota with a Smittybuilt I believe roll bar and I was parked by a white Dodge Club cab--may have been more around the back corner... Were you guys still there or had you left already???

Jason

#8 ·
Booger Weldz said:
dont worry sissy, you MUST show up at hollister though:D

work, work, work, jeez rich:D
Is there a date set for Holister yet? I need make sure I get my front gears set up by then.

This work shit keeps cramping my life style.... :( but, I gotta get my crap done because I'll be sitting on the beach in Cabo Monday afternoon and no..... I won't be thinking of you guys... :flipoff2:

#11 ·
Brutpwr said:
That's ok...I showed up around 8:45 and did not see anyone I knew...well I only know Vova--place was packed and most were watching the game (I think a game was on?). Me I'd rather watch four wheeling videos??? I only saw a two 4 wheel drive rigs besides mine--one was a Toyota with a Smittybuilt I believe roll bar and I was parked by a white Dodge Club cab--may have been more around the back corner... Were you guys still there or had you left already???

Jason
there were a couple more, including john h's sick 83 flatbed exo machine....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.