Pirate 4x4 banner

Cut up fourrunner Pics?

4K views 62 replies 24 participants last post by  convertiyota 
#1 ·
Anyone have pics of fourrunners with the back cut off and then tubed up in verious ways, with exo's and flat beds and stuff like that?

#3 ·
And NO! - No one is allowed to turn this thread into another "Why cut up a perfectly good 4runner - I want to make a runner out of my pickup?" like they did with big bird's hack-it-up thread.

At least, not until they volunteer to swap my 4runner body for their cab. Then they can complain all they want. :D :D :D

#10 ·
???? Do you not see the link that he posted???
That green one Tin Bender Exo'd is a 4 runner?
True, it's got a pickup tail, but it's a runner?:confused:

#15 ·
Ok we now have pictures of some piles of sh*t and the green pritty boy FOURRUNNER(no shit), lets keep the good pics coming.

#16 ·
Oh and ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Krusty??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

#24 ·
splatt said:
RUFF
want to sell the right tail light off that custom tube rig?
splatt
Ummm yeah i guess but you do realise i am in Australia dont you?

Wouldnt it be easier for you to get one over there?

#26 ·
You guys are to easy to f**k with, with one eye I have learnrd to be thick skinned. NOW bring on the FOURRUNNER pics.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.