Pirate 4x4 banner

IFs springs on solid axle Hilux

938 views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  OOP'S 
#1 ·
Hello,
Im new to these forums, and i was wondering if anybody out there has put the IFS rear leaf spring on the rear of a solid axle front Hilux??? Also, has anyone put the rear springs on the front?? (ie, longer= more flex).

Im after any info that i can find, because i will be flying blind when i start doing it!!!

#6 ·
I am sure you all have realized that the search button is there for a reason, I am a newbie also but hey this discussion has been posted on here I don't know how many times in the past month. It has all the info you could possibly need on this subject. Try the search button and quit ragging on people who tell you the same thing.

#8 ·
4running said:
Just some FYI-

People on this board will reply three times with the same response. But not one will answer your question. They would rather repeat each other, than repeat an already disscussed question.
Hey butthead I gave him the answer, why in the hell should I re-type it when it is already here:flipoff2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.