Pirate 4x4 banner

Who has the best price on dual case adapter???

1K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  85 rocrnr 
#1 ·
Just like it says......who's got the best price?? Thanks...:D

#7 ·
Booger Weldz said:
you cannot quote me:flipoff2: but inchworm has been known to take $$ and parts in trade for his billet adapters...did i mention hes a helluva nice guy, helped me put mine together over his phone:D
Now ya tell me, after I ordered mine last week.:rolleyes: I got a whole corner of my shop full of stuff I could have traded. I am sure he would have wanted my used brake drums, or my empty front toy axle housing, or that leaky AC condenser, or those cheapshit warn locking hubs or.......

#8 ·
suspect said:
Just like it says......who's got the best price?? Thanks...:D
I spent $50 more and got the Marlin Crawler. You should do the same, and not worrie about having to press all the bearings in, and you get the spedo ext.

#9 ·
Alabamatoy said:
Now ya tell me, after I ordered mine last week.:rolleyes: I got a whole corner of my shop full of stuff I could have traded. I am sure he would have wanted my used brake drums, or my empty front toy axle housing, or that leaky AC condenser, or those cheapshit warn locking hubs or.......
It may help to have parts he needs :rolleyes: I did. I even sent him the parts and didn't buy the adapter for a few months. And yes he is a nice guy. He even answered the phone on a sat. morning to help out on a few ? I had.

#10 ·
Re: Re: Who has the best price on dual case adapter???

98Taco said:

I spent $50 more and got the Marlin Crawler. You should do the same, and not worrie about having to press all the bearings in, and you get the spedo ext.
I think you're onto something Taco....you got a good point, plus his has more balls in one of the bearings.....something like that...time to call marlin.......:D

Thanks guys, I like most usually go the cheap way, but I better do it right....;)

#12 ·
Re: Re: Who has the best price on dual case adapter???

98Taco said:

Pressing in bearings? Use a little caution and a it can hammered in with no problems. I didn't need the spedo ext., so that was not an issue. BTW I got the AA from AP and had zero problems. They are all great/proven products, I just chose to spend the least on mine is all.

#13 ·
Re: Re: Re: Who has the best price on dual case adapter???

Ben Holloway said:

how long did it take you to get it sam????

Ben
Well when I ordered it, they told me 2 weeks, 2 weeks went by, I called, and they still didn't have the adapters, they said 1 more week, so I waited, and nothing. Called again, and they gave me 1 more week, well that week went by, and nothing, so I called AllPro, and they said that they had them in stock, so I called Marlin back to cancle my order, and He told me that if I did not cancle my order, that he would give me the MCO8 over the MC07 for the same price, and it shipped the next day. So it worked out, and was a sweet deal. Marlin is the shit!!!!!

#14 ·
Re: Re: Re: Re: Who has the best price on dual case adapter???

98Taco said:

Well when I ordered it, they told me 2 weeks, 2 weeks went by, I called, and they still didn't have the adapters, they said 1 more week, so I waited, and nothing. Called again, and they gave me 1 more week, well that week went by, and nothing, so I called AllPro, and they said that they had them in stock, so I called Marlin back to cancle my order, and He told me that if I did not cancle my order, that he would give me the MCO8 over the MC07 for the same price, and it shipped the next day. So it worked out, and was a sweet deal. Marlin is the shit!!!!!
So you wait for Marlin, and wait and wiat, but then when he finally gets your order shipped and he upgraded it a but, he's the shit? I probably won't buy anything from Marlin for this reason. If I have cash in hand and need a $400+ part, don't take my money then give me the run-around without a reach-around :D. I respect what he has done for Toys, but his business practices flat out suck. I'll stick with my inferior, cheaper AA products :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.