Pirate 4x4 banner

super birfs 1, ring and pinion 0

2K views 36 replies 21 participants last post by  Booger Weldz 
#1 ·
damn, that sux:mad: just sold my spare

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Gee, what a suprise! I can't believe that happened! I'm sure it was just a fluke. Hey, you puss, I saw Dustin at the Hammers, but not you. He said he offered to trailer your shit there and you pussed out. Anyway, I ran Wrecking Ball, Sledge, and Outer limits. I broke my frame, bent a rear spring, and broke a short side inner .......but my 4.10's are still alive - I even brought two spares with me just in case. Had a great time - too bad you didn't make it. Did it have something to do with the above picture?

#8 ·
DCB said:
Gee, what a suprise! I can't believe that happened! I'm sure it was just a fluke. Hey, you puss, I saw Dustin at the Hammers, but not you. He said he offered to trailer your shit there and you pussed out. Anyway, I ran Wrecking Ball, Sledge, and Outer limits. I broke my frame, bent a rear spring, and broke a short side inner .......but my 4.10's are still alive - I even brought two spares with me just in case. Had a great time - too bad you didn't make it. Did it have something to do with the above picture?
yeah, thats why i didnt bother goin to the hammerz...i did that the weekend before at the cleanup right next to dustin on a granite face. where did you break the frame:eek: :eek: ?

i went to hollister and played co pilot through a few fun trails including tank trap carnage, one rear axle, two birfs and a j arm....

5.29's neroktoy....:(

#10 ·
Booger Weldz said:

i went to hollister and played co pilot through a few fun trails including tank trap carnage, one rear axle, two birfs and a j -arm.:(
who broke all that shiat?? shit...at least whoever it was was there to break it:flipoff2: :flipoff2:

#22 · (Edited)
Here a couple of mine from last thursday. Weld finally gave up after 2 years of abuse. 4.10 gears are damn strong though. Pinion ripped right threw the weld chunk and kept on kicking. It somehow threw the pinion nut loose and it started to walk to the inside. I tightened the nut back down to get home. I drove it 50 miles like that in front wheel drive. Still like the 5.29 and spool better.:flipoff2:

Attachments

#24 · (Edited)
John H said:

Not kiddin....ask booger. I did it on purpose.:D :flipoff2: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
Broke my fawkin camera....but didn't spill my beer.:D
Haven't you learned not to drink and drive yet? Stupid. I hope you never kill anybody by mistake. I love beer, but not if I'm gonna have to drive. Drinking and wheeling don't mix - unsafe.

edit - just to be clear. I'm not calling you stupid. I'm only saying driving while drunk is stupid.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.