Pirate 4x4 banner

who is wheeling where this weekend?

2K views 41 replies 19 participants last post by  larryboy 
#1 ·
jeeprecoveryteam was kind enough to trade me some suckysucky for a fresh set of 5.29's. hes driving all the way from down by the hammerz so natually we must also go wheeling while he is here:D

theres a fordyce cleanup and a jergins run, anyone got plans?? im currently in 2wd so i gotta ride biatch, lookin for other folks to wheel with and ive never ran jergins or fordyce all the way through....by the way, dress warm it cold up there!!!!!!!!!!!!

#19 ·
85 rocrnr said:
they dont close the forest!
Unfortunately, they do. The San Bernardino National Forest is closed to all forms of recreation and transport. No Vehicles, No equestrians, not even hikers are allowed within the forest boundaries. It's been that way for over a month. I believe all the major forest ranges in SoCal are closed.

#20 ·
okay, the fordyce thing is a definite, the jergins cleanup wont faciliitate your motor home and isnt actually a wheelin trip(and you can too far to merely clean and shovel).

the only question is where to camp with the motorhome, meadow lake(the cleanup is at the other end) which has plenty of parking and camping with fire pits----remember---brrrrrr! or the other end which i am not familiar with regarding camping accomidations???? any pointers from those going to the cleanup?

#21 ·
its never over, whats the matter you broke your junk too??
My junk is only mildly broken, I just don't feel like working on it. I need to post some pics of where my frame broke so other people can learn from my lesson. It broke clean through in front on one side and part way on the other, The break is right in front on the steering box where it attaches to the front crossbrace.

#23 ·
DCB said:

My junk is only mildly broken, I just don't feel like working on it. I need to post some pics of where my frame broke so other people can learn from my lesson. It broke clean through in front on one side and part way on the other, The break is right in front on the steering box where it attaches to the front crossbrace.
mine broke there also, i added a gussett behind the hanger further back ontop more frame material....

#25 ·
JeepRecoveryTeam said:
We can go Sans-motorhome or even bring it as far as your neck of the woods and tent it on the trail.

Does anyone know the flow rate on Fordyce or are we going to come down from the top.

:D
bring the motorhome, more creature comforts for your girlie and kid. we can always wheel down to the cleanup area and help out:D what day do you have to return?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.