Pirate 4x4 banner

BFGoodrich stickers

2K views 28 replies 18 participants last post by  zags 
#1 ·
Anyone know where i can get one of those big BFGoodrich stickers?

#5 ·
Brandon said:
some replies crack me up, can't ya just shut up unless ya got a REAL answer? Fawkers. Call BF - I am sure they would love it if you advertised for them

you wouldnt believe how tight they are on giving out stickers and other gear, even if you tell them how much you love them they still take awhile to jump on the band wagon.

Maybe a BFG tyre dealer would be the go, they may have old ones they havent used.

NICK

#6 ·
Brandon said:
some replies crack me up, can't ya just shut up unless ya got a REAL answer? Fawkers. Call BF - I am sure they would love it if you advertised for them

Fine - we will now direct all of these kinds of questions over to YOUR board :p

#17 ·
I got the BFG stickers from the BFG rep at Moab a few years ago. They were giving out a ton of them for free to anyone that asked. And to answer those others out there, Yes I run BFG stickers on my Toy cuz 5 years ago they gave me a set of 5 33x12.50 MT's for free.. Call it being in the right place at the right time, and I didn't even have to swallow:flipoff2: :flipoff2: :emb4:

#20 ·
Chris Geiger said:
Zags when are you guys going to show us some of the fun trails you have out there? I am keeping the first two weeks in December open. You were talking about trails harder then JV, I want some!
AZ ROCKS! winter 2002 will be Dec. 6&7. Just north of Phoenix AZ. At Table Mesa Rd. We will have trails for all skill levels including the one shown above. Not only is it tougher than JV, it is tougher than Asylum. Only the AZ posse has run it so far, so it is still in it's virgin glory.

We hope everyone can make it!

#23 ·
zags said:

It is not BOOMTOWN, I haven't had the privilage of running it yet.
The trail pictured above is "The sixth day"
How far away is camp from the trail(s). I plan to bring the motorhome and trailer. I can't drive my rig on the street very far, will I need to trailer it from camp to the trail? Also do you happen to have GPS numbers for the camp site to help me find it, I/we will be driving out late Friday night.

#25 · (Edited)
Chris Geiger said:

How far away is camp from the trail(s). I plan to bring the motorhome and trailer. I can't drive my rig on the street very far, will I need to trailer it from camp to the trail? Also do you happen to have GPS numbers for the camp site to help me find it, I/we will be driving out late Friday night.
Just follow the fire balls!:D Azrckcrawler would be the guy to ask for gps. We will post signs. No need for the trailer to get to the trails, its all dirt road to the trail heads,the furthest is a couple of miles from camp. We found an awsome camping spot near Lake Pleasant

Check out www.azrockcrawler.com for Chris's great trail reports on the Table Mesa trails. They include Anaconda, Terminator, Predator, Anhialator,Armegeddon,Twisted,Raw Deal and sixth day among others. Ratings for 3 to 5++ trails. I have heard rumors of interest from national media. ;) This party is not to be missed.

Camo, you wont be disapointed, I hope all of the Tin Benders can make it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.