Pirate 4x4 banner

1" Mc

845 views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  Brandon 
#1 ·
I just picked up my 1" MC from Kragen - $23 :)

app is 68 corvette, anybody else running one of these on yota running gear?

#5 ·
just wondering if you wanted feedback on a non assist mc or on a 1" mc of anykind or specifically if you just wanted to know if there was any one person out there who put a corvette mc on a yota, thats all. there are differences in them ya know, dependant on length of pedal it was made for and length of mc body itself as compared to what you previously had,, blah blah ect.

#6 ·
well if ya must know :flipoff2: it is going in a jeep with yota running gear. It had a single reservoir with the 2 bolt chevy style before but now the jeep has 4 wheel disk toyota running gear so I wanted to put a better MC on it. I do have a 15/16" toyota MC with the proportioning valve from a car on my truck but I decided to use the vette on on my jeep - mainly for cost, and I don't run a booster on it anyway..

So, wondering if anyone has used this app MC with yota axles..

#7 ·
Well I have run the 13/16"(?) Toy MC without a booster. The bigger you master cylinder, the harder it will be to push the pedal. I am guessing that you will have a pretty stiff pedal with that setup.

#8 ·
I have the toy 1" mc with the V6 dual diaphram booster, 4 piston ifs calipers, vented lc rotors, and chebby rotors/caliper (allpro setup) in the rear, and if i stomp the brakes it will lock up all four tires at slightly more than half pedal throw...

Around town driving it stops the 35's/36's and 3800's with around 1/4 travel easily...

All toy stuff works well :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.