Pirate 4x4 banner

Pics of Urban camo paint job?

14K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  rockota 
#1 ·
i searched but only found one thread and the pics were dead :( could someone please give a pic to get an idea on how to do mine!

#6 · (Edited)
I've seen camo paint at Autozone but it's almost 4 buck's a can:eek: .When I camo'd my old Scout I went to Wal-Mart and bought their camo paint, $0.99 a can is more my style.They usually only sell the camo colors in the fall when hunting season's are open. All the other flat paint colors are sold year round. It's not urban camo but I liked it pretty good. If urban camo is your style you could do a red urban,blue urban,purple urban or many other combo's. Some of their flat colors aren't the Wal-Mart brand and cost a little more but still are cheaper than other places.When I get my Toyota done I will probly do a desert storm camo job on it.

brimy311 said:
hey rudezuk, did you use that krylon paint? i can't seem to find the urban/winter camo paint anywhere...everyone has the regular colors
If you want urban/winter just buy flat white,grey primer and flat black.Or you could replace the grey primer with any flat color to have something a little different:D

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.