3K views 46 replies 24 participants last post by  suspect 
#1 ·
:flipoff2:

Attachments

See less See more
#11 ·
MattS said:
:eek: :rainbow: :flipoff2:

I'm calling your wife and telling her to kick you in the nuts and take away your garage privileges.
She's not to happy with me over this. :eek:

pipefitter said:
So what kind of oil did you use . :D
Ummm I didn't change the oil goofy, it was sarcasm :flipoff2:

Chris Geiger said:
Every good rock truck needs a bit of trimming from time to time. Looks like you lost about 400 lbs there.
You think it was that much? :bounce: :bounce2: Too bad something has to go back in it's palce. :(

Pilgrmiii said:
Man I saw that thing yesterday it was a 4runner. man you take a guys top off his truck and he goes crazy!!! LOL
Looks good!
Tom
I am one with sawzall...Hmmmmmmmm.....Hmmmmmmmm
Take better care of that top than I did

#13 ·
Mr. Bastard said:

heheh. lotsa options at this point man. You need my heater for the garage? I can swing by tomorrow night and bring it to ya, check out the rig etc. :D
Not quite yet anyway. But maybe when it gets cold out :D Swing by anytime and take a peek and laugh..lol I want a 4.3, and what better time than now? Tood and I went to UWI and there are TONS of engines and misc items at my disposal.....dammit! I told myself I wouldn't be wrenchin' this winter! Makes for 3 in a row I guess :rolleyes:

#15 · (Edited)
looks like you also decided to switch back to factory wheels and tiny ass tires, I will take your 37's and take them off your hands.

Looks like you need more room in your garage anyway. I also bet, by the way it sounds, I could get your wife to give em to me when your outta the house at this point.

Looks like your ready to bob my bed too.

#19 ·
toy 4 rox said:
you trying to keep up with booger?:D :D i guess you don't need the rear int. panels now do you wont to mail them to me?:D please:D
Nope, I'm not to thrilled about redoing all this, that's why I want to do a 4.3 or Supra swap and really make it worth my time. Just need to do a lot more research on it.

The rear pannels have been gone for a long time. They never were in good shape. Previous owner tried hanging 6x9's from them :rolleyes: guess what? the didn't hold.

#20 ·
Bones said:

Nope, I'm not to thrilled about redoing all this, that's why I want to do a 4.3 or Supra swap and really make it worth my time. Just need to do a lot more research on it.

The rear pannels have been gone for a long time. They never were in good shape. Previous owner tried hanging 6x9's from them :rolleyes: guess what? the didn't hold.
thanx any way

#21 ·
WOW...what happened, did the sawzall trigger jam and you could'nt turn it off?:p

#25 ·
MattS said:

A little cage here and there and you could wheel it! Just bring your snowmobile clothes! :D
I'm thinking if I do it that way and get a cheap army tent and cut it up to use for a top, back and some doors it wouldn't be that bad if I also had some sort of windshield :D

Can I steal your bender for a few weeks and go from there..j/k
I plan to buy one soon, just not sure when. Email Jodi and mention this for Xmas :D then I need to get her something just as nice.....like a 4.3 :D

#26 ·
Bones said:

I'm thinking if I do it that way and get a cheap army tent and cut it up to use for a top, back and some doors it wouldn't be that bad if I also had some sort of windshield :D

Can I steal your bender for a few weeks and go from there..j/k
I plan to buy one soon, just not sure when. Email Jodi and mention this for Xmas :D then I need to get her something just as nice.....like a 4.3 :D
Send me her E-mail and the links to the items you want!! LOL No problem. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.