Pirate 4x4 banner

AZ on the rocks December event

2K views 31 replies 12 participants last post by  EricZ 
#1 ·
#2 ·
damn
i guess i have to fix my motor now,
the 37s are to pretty looking and the wheels are disgustingly shiny. just need a new front drive shaft or steal mine back from zags.
looks like i missed a good run saturday, did you start at the beginning or drop in at the bypass we made?
i was hung over turned 21 friday
now i guess i have to bring the:beer:

#3 ·
splatt said:
turned 21 friday
now i guess i have to bring the:beer:
You can bring the Mickeys:nuke:

Table Mesa has some of the best rockcrawling anywhere.
and we are going to show the Tin Benders how to throw a real party!
There will be trails for all skill levels so there are no excuses. Bring it awwwn....

#6 ·
EricZ said:
I'll come up Friday after work looking for an open seat. I am really missing my 4Runner. :(
There's always a seat for you. We were going to let in the club, even rigless.

#7 ·
Hey Eric, you can roll in the Pathy.. I mean, the entire drivetrain is your old rig.... hehehe But I'm only gonna be on the intermediate level trails... No advanced wheeling for me... :D

#9 ·
zags,
you might need a new front drive shaft sooner than you thought,
i pulled the head off in 1 hour, thats sad that means ive had lots of practice, heads going to the machine shop tommorrow. Az on the rocks here I come.
splatt

#13 ·
Come on down. Our winter temps are alittle nicer for wheeling.:D

#15 ·
Palettes (sp?) kick ass for fires. I remember MANY a fire where we used up 5 or 6 palettes in high school... Check behind Home Depot, or Walmart or somewhere like that. If someone can store them, I can pick up some every once and a while...

#16 ·
McSoo said:
Palettes (sp?) kick ass for fires. I remember MANY a fire where we used up 5 or 6 palettes in high school...
That's all??? Hell, we usually use 8 as the jenga stack to start the fire then go from there :D :D :D.

#24 ·
McSoo said:
Palettes (sp?) kick ass for fires. I remember MANY a fire where we used up 5 or 6 palettes in high school... Check behind Home Depot, or Walmart or somewhere like that. If someone can store them, I can pick up some every once and a while...
:D

So are you going Mike?!

Ill bring the Cherocar:(

#25 ·
Boys will bring some real wood and will load the trailer up and see what I can get...will try to get Wes aka " mytrucksuckswithopenlockersandIlistenstonobody" will also try to load the trailer up with mickeys and pallets...figure with no rig I got to bring something....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.