Pirate 4x4 banner

4wheelparts.com reputable?

735 views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  jrussell 
#1 ·
I'm looking at some simple rockcrawler rims for my '88 pickup. the ones at this site seem to be really well priced. Has anyone delt with them before?

#3 ·
I bought those wheels from 4 wheel parts, they were a good company to deal with, and I got them quick, but if you wheel it hard, they suck. EVERY time I go out, I develop new leaks from bending the rims at the lip. The American Raciing black spokes are only marginally more expensive, and MUCH tougher.
Try the for sale section here, they ditch them cheap all the time.

#4 ·
I had bad luck with them. I order a 6inch super lift for my dodge w/rancho 9000's, and one of those bed extenders, I got a 4 inch lift, rancho 9000's that were too short, and the bed extender wasn't wide enough for a fullsize truck. It took about 3 months to get everything straightened out. They wanted me to send everything back, and pay shipping. I do have friends that have had good experiences with them though. Good and bad just like every company

#7 ·
you are better off going into thier stores and knowing exactly what you are getting. thier mail order is notorious for giving you the screw. that said go ahead and roll the dice. i have bought alot of stuff from them and it usually turns out ok. just frustrating to do business with them

#8 ·
I have purchased lots of stuff from the local store here in SLC and have nothing but good things to say about them. They are extremely helpful and if they can't help you they will send you somewhere that can. They also have a good selection and sell high quality brands.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.