Pirate 4x4 banner

Looking for Hy-steer

1K views 24 replies 18 participants last post by  Chris Geiger 
#1 ·
Anyone know of someone manufacturing a good stout hy-steer kit or just arms for the mini-truck knuckles? I've seen some nice ones but haven't found a seller.

#3 ·
I read that and about fell out of my chair. That's funny.If that's not a newbie ? I don't know what is.
SEARCHSEARCHSEARCHSEARCHSEARCHSEARCHSEARCHSEARCH
SEARCHSEARCHSEARCHSEARCHSEARCHSEARCHSEARCHSEARCH SEARCHSEARCHSEARCHSEARCHSEARCHSEARCHSEARCHSEARCH SEARCHSEARCHSEARCHSEARCHSEARCHSEARCHSEARCHSEARCH

O and one more thing:flipoff2:

#5 ·
freds40 said:
Anyone know of someone manufacturing a good stout hy-steer kit or just arms for the mini-truck knuckles? I've seen some nice ones but haven't found a seller.
How stupid are you? Cant find a seller, dang.

Just so I'm not a total asshole, I'll help ya out. Here are a few vendors that sell hy-steer of various kinds. There are more out there, these are just the ones in my Favorites.

All Pro Off Road
Extreme Gear Off Road
AOR
Front Range Off Road
Sky Manufacturing
OTT
Rockstomper
Kongs4x4

#8 ·
Damn, a guy can't catch a break. I was also asking of recommendations on arms that people have had good luck with. I know that there is some decent stuff out there and that there is also a lot of crap. Looking for the good stuff. Looking for opinions more than just sellers in general. That's okayI can take my licks.

THANK YOU SIR, MAY I HAVE ANOTHER.........
THANK YOU SIR, MAY I HAVE ANOTHER......

#10 · (Edited)
#18 ·
Booger Weldz said:

hows the steering with those badboys?? enough leverage for normal factory(non hydro) power steering? they look nice!
The steering is noteably quicker, but I have only crawled through my local 'big ditch' a few times since I put the new arms on. I do not expect to have any issues with ps strength tho, since they are under a Samurai = a lot less weight than a Toy rig.
I know that Randy at A.O.R. has a set on one of their pickups, and he loves them. For first-hand feedback you might wanna talk w/ him.

#19 ·
freds40 said:
Damn, a guy can't catch a break. I was also asking of recommendations on arms that people have had good luck with. I know that there is some decent stuff out there and that there is also a lot of crap. Looking for the good stuff. Looking for opinions more than just sellers in general. That's okayI can take my licks.

THANK YOU SIR, MAY I HAVE ANOTHER.........
THANK YOU SIR, MAY I HAVE ANOTHER......
Well, I only seem to have good luck with the Allpro ones but that is only cause I have them on my lucky keychain and rub them so often:flipoff2:

#24 ·
Booger Weldz said:

hows the steering with those badboys?? enough leverage for normal factory(non hydro) power steering? they look nice!

I have a set on my FJ40 they work great.
Steering was not that bad but I now have hydro assist.. Course I am running a heavy rig and 38.5x14.50 swampers.....

I would reccomend the OTT arms to anyone..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.