|05-01-2003, 08:24 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Feb 2000
Member # 8
Location: Spring Hill, TN
Blog Entries: 1
"Trail Rides" Forum Rules
Just a few rules to try to make this place work nice and smooth
1. Include the following info in the TITLE of each thread:
- Date (ex. May 12, 2003)
- Short Descriptive term for the trail, trail system, or trail area (ex. Rubicon, Tellico, Hammers)
2. If you are asking to try and organize a run, but do not have a specific date, location, etc. already determined, please include a question mark "?" in the title of your thread. Also try to title the thread to be clear that you are trying to set up a ride. Once you have a place and date nailed down - edit the title to let others know.
3. In the text of the message, please be as descriptive about the trail ride as possible: Let us know if it is a family type event, local restrictions we may need to know about, difficulty of trails, minimum vehicle requirements, parking for tow rigs and trailers, etc.
4. Please also add your info to the Calendar to help with scheduling!
Short, and sweet
Bear with us as we try to make this a better place for us all to use
>It only hurts the first time you agree with me...
>"A little nonsense now and then is cherished by the wisest men."
Last edited by DRM; 05-07-2003 at 10:23 AM.