Pirate 4x4 banner

Disney, OK Aug 29-31

9K views 301 replies 23 participants last post by  Ks-Zuk 
#1 ·
Several of us from MO and KS are going to try and hit Disney the last weekend in Aug if anyone wants to go. Should be at least me, Pdaddy, and Bones.

#258 ·
KS Toy said:
I don't know who's jeep this is. There was some first class fab work done to it.
I liked the 4 speed manual mounted behind the 2wd automatic with a dana 300 behind it all! Built here in Tulsa by a buddy of mine named Dallas. Has a 4wd shop in west Tulsa called Big D's 4Wheel Drive. He does excelent work.

#260 ·
Looks like you guys had a great time and that the guys from J&D were in their typical form. At last years big meat run they started doing the whole engine reving and burn out contest as well. When it was all said and done they had a yellow CJ-5 on 44's stacked on top of everyone else's rigs they were with. They next morning when they woke up after the hangovers wore off we heard a bunch of cussin and screamin. Seems that after everybody sobered up some of them were upset that they had been parked on all night.

John

#263 ·
JParuBob said:
So like I watched the vid of some stuff I did, and I came to one conclusion:

I am a lame :rainbow: poser in a wannabe mall crawler.

Kim filmed me in the rock garden, and all the stuff that I'm doing, I'm thinking "k, this is kinda difficult" cause I had some problems... Then I watched the vid and I'm like "yep, i'm a pussy".

God I feel so inadequate
BAWAWAWA, give yourself some credit man. You took that stock Jeep through Lil Blue with out much problem. You should have seen some of the built rigs that took 20 min to get through. :rolleyes: To bad you and your wife had to leave early, we didn't get a chance to BS much.

#264 ·
KS Toy said:

BAWAWAWA, give yourself some credit man. You took that stock Jeep through Lil Blue with out much problem. You should have seen some of the built rigs that took 20 min to get through. :rolleyes: To bad you and your wife had to leave early, we didn't get a chance to BS much.
Definite reasons why a front locker helps WAY more than a rear locker. It's not that stock, it's just not nearly as built as half the rigs there this weekend.

I don't feel that bad, I just need to try harder stuff. It's not the rolling that scares me. It's my wife. :eek: She's mean and scary. :D We'll get together some other time. Hopefully she'll feel better... Either that or she'll be at home.

#265 ·
torkmonstr said:
Thats one reason not to stay at Hogans, I always stay at the park above the 2nd dam and have never had that problem, Plus over the weekend we were the only ones there, us and the flood.
Thats the first incident I heard of at Hogans that was THAT bad. I like Russ Hogan and I like the campground. For 7 bucks you get a hot shower, shitters, and all the tools he has there to use at your disposal.

It was just uncalled for what occured. I will stay at Hogans again anytiime, he is a great guy as well.

#266 · (Edited)
Hopefully, next time, I will get more wheelin time with the group. Between my wife and my 3 kids, I stayed busy with lunch runs, bathroom stops, and all the other stuff.

I would like to come down there some weekend, just me or just me and the wife and leave the kids at home, Heather really wanted to wheel more herself, especially in the rock garden.

Oh, and Bones, thanks for haulin that tire all the way to Disney and all.

Brad, thanks for you and your wife being so thoughtful and kind to our 3 kids. They loved the smores, and my kids really like you both.

#268 ·
Bones said:
No problem Aaron. I hope we can wheel next time a lot more as well. Next time it's going to be a different ballgame. :p
Yea Im not spending all that time watchin people and rigs, I want to really hit some other spots down there. You need to be there for the nosebleed assault, you woulda laughed your ass off at me hitting that thing full throttle bouncin around all over the place...

Nice sig pimp! Get it :D

#269 ·
You guys wanna wheel it more???

IIRC I am the one who only got in about 10 hours before busting up and heading home. :(

Oh well, being only an hour away there is always next time. :)

Next time I'll try to be "wake-up call" free though. ;) Jamie, you never did let me know what I owe for that taillight.

#270 ·
JEEP_TJ_FREAK said:

Next time I'll try to be "wake-up call" free though. ;) Jamie, you never did let me know what I owe for that taillight.
I haven't even taken the heep off the trailer yet... This is kinda how my last few days has went:

Saturday - Get home about 11 o clock
Sunday - Shop for kid's bday that night. Bday for like 5 or 6 hours
Monday - Work
Tuesday - Work, then took the kid to a Chuck E. Cheese Type place.
Wednesday - More work.

So, I haven't even looked at it funny. I'll find out though.

#272 ·
So is that all the pics that everyone got on digi cams?

Hey Jamie did you get any video? I need to hook up with you get mine to you and get yours to me!! I got my tape issue fixed and actually dubbed it to VHS for the mog flop guy. I can dub you one as well if youll dub your for me....

same time man, same time....I dont know you!!! :flipoff2:

pm me or hit my email pbeattie@kcac.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.