Pirate 4x4 banner

Disney, OK Aug 29-31

9K views 301 replies 23 participants last post by  Ks-Zuk 
#1 ·
Several of us from MO and KS are going to try and hit Disney the last weekend in Aug if anyone wants to go. Should be at least me, Pdaddy, and Bones.

#53 ·
Well, I'm hoping to go. I just mentioned it to the wife and she was less than pleased.

I have put ALL my time into my truck and my buddies truck for the Colorado trip this weekend and havent spent a damn bit of time with her or the kids.

I told her that her and the kids could come along too but that didnt help much.

I will be doing some serious ass kissin here in the next 2 weeks. We'll see what happens.

Hell, I may also have to say no because my work is trying to assign me that whole holiday weekend to work.

Aaron

Its also the money. If I could just find a way to make a quick $150.00 bills, I could probablly make it.

#67 ·
Bones said:

Not for me, sorry. Not into comps yet :) Plus I suck at driving, wait and see. :p

I hope it cools down by then, no AC in my tin box will kill me and my wife there and back :eek:
My A/C works but I doubt being topless it will help much LOL :eek: I thought your ol lady and mine were going to try to carpool? :confused: Ill laugh if Jodi rolls with you in the Kubota!

#70 ·
My dad or the Heep that is rolling down with him will have a spare seat. So I guess that would technically be 2 spare seats LOL unless something changes of course. I have 2 neighbors that are joining the convoy with quads so it outta be an interesting weekend. Ive got a headcount for 12people confirmed to be with our group

#71 ·
KS Toy said:

I thought I would but now my wife "says" she is going. If it is 100 damn degrees you won't see me there.
Dont be a vagina, anyways its supposed to be around 87 that weekend on the long range weather chit...of course that will change by next week but who cares......Bring your ol lady everyone else is!

#73 ·
So far, it looks like I may be able to make it.

I am trying the, "Honey, If you and the kids go with me, we can make it a fam trip and I will let you learn how to drive the Runner."

:D

I am trying every angle I know of. But Money tends to overule no matter how hard I try.

How many of you will have wives and kids there? That would also help if I knew there would be some other fams there.

Thanks

Aaron

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.