Pirate 4x4 banner

Disney, OK Aug 29-31

9K views 301 replies 23 participants last post by  Ks-Zuk 
#1 ·
Several of us from MO and KS are going to try and hit Disney the last weekend in Aug if anyone wants to go. Should be at least me, Pdaddy, and Bones.

#105 ·
slipscomb said:
Hey Pdaddy, I'll be there this Friday but still wont have the Scout goin yet. Trouble financin a chebby 3fitty but I will be driving Billy Young's early bronco. Just look for me in an orange and white early Bronco. See you guys there!
HELL YEA, you can show us around since its your backyard!! Dads coming down with the 55 Willy Overland so Im sure we can have a little bit of fun anyways! :D

#106 ·
Pdaddy said:

HELL YEA, you can show us around since its your backyard!! Dads coming down with the 55 Willy Overland so Im sure we can have a little bit of fun anyways! :D
Hope your dad's feelin better. Tell him I PROMISE if he comes I wont roll him over anymore. Is he still seeing that Therapist?

HAHA!

#107 ·
grrr. i swear my wife is just trying to mess things up. currently, this is how things are looking (if she goes)

Don't leave until friday at 5 ( cuz we are leaving the kid here with the in laws). Hit disney around 10. Night wheel, then sleep.

Get up Saturday, wheel all day, wheel at night.

Sunday. Leave early cuz we have to be back for my son's bday party that she failed to mention.

#109 · (Edited)
What/Who to look for…

slipscomb Orange and white early Bronco
Pdaddy White Blazer W/Red roll cage
Bones Kabota orange Toy w/flatbed
willymutt Blue Flat Fender Jeep
backyardbuilt Full size Blazer
JParuBob Black TJ with a black cage Tow rig-red Cherokee
FatA$$ Toyota Tan Toppless 4 Runner Tow rig-Suburban
KS Toy Blue Toy w/flatbed Tow rig-Dark green Excursion

I do not know if anyone else is going to show up or has a tow rig so let us know so we know what to look for.

#110 ·
Not sure if I'm going to make it or not. Still haven't moved the Jeep. I need to get a fill tube for my tranny. I bent the old one up when I lowered the tranny. Just looked at it tonight after all the parts houses had closed.:mad: We'll see what happens tomorrow.

#111 ·
it's a TJ for fawk's sake!! :flipoff2:. I'll be towin with a red Cherokee. Missouri plates of course. I'll prolly be wearing my "I am Camo, Kick my Ass" shirt.

Anyone *NOT* have a CB?? I'll give my cell number to anyone who wants it. Bones already has it (or should).

Pdaddy, PM with your # again. After you came to branson, I didn't want it anymore, so i chucked it, hoping to never see you again. :flipoff2:

#112 ·
No CB here but I do have 2 brand new 2-way radio things I will be bringing. I dont know if those will pick up CB channels or not(never used them before.)

I will be there Saturday around noon or noon:30. Please save me a tent site. I was gonna just say screw it and put the tent on the trailer but my tent is 17x9. If there is a spot that big, please hold it for me. If not, I will just sleep in the back of the Burb.

Aaron

#114 ·
Re: What/Who to look for…

KS Toy said:
slipscomb Orange and white early Bronco
Pdaddy White Blazer W/Red roll cage TOWED w/Black Z71
Bones Kabota orange Toy w/flatbed
willymutt Blue Flat Fender Jeep
backyardbuilt Full size Blazer
JParuBob Black TJ with a black cage Tow rig-red Cherokee
FatA$$ Toyota Tan Toppless 4 Runner Tow rig-Suburban
KS Toy Blue Toy w/flatbed Tow rig-Dark green Excursion
Pdaddys daddy (LOL) 55Willys Overland blue & Silver
Andy red YJ (rectangle headlights :flipoff2: ) pretty stock in appearance w/Warn winch on front, hell be with my dad.

I
Thats everyone that I know of added to your list. ParuBob has a YJ with TJ grill :flipoff2:

#115 ·
Re: Re: What/Who to look for…

Pdaddy said:

Thats everyone that I know of added to your list. ParuBob has a YJ with TJ grill :flipoff2:
Eat my ass with a spoon! :flipoff2:

Shit, I was gonna ask something but forgot... Anyone bring cameras? Besides me anyways.

#117 ·
I got it to move tonight, but the pump is leaking bad. I am going to have to take it back off and seal the pump better. It was fun driving it again though. Looks like this weekend is out for me.:mad: I'll have to try and make the next trip. I am going to try and find some places around here to go and test it out though. I'll let you know if I find anything. I am also going to try and get into the races at the fair and push cars. Oh well, back to webwheelin.:flipoff2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.