Randolph ORV Park Tuttle Creek Lake Manhatton Ks. - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Competition and Event Info > Trail Rides
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2008, 03:34 PM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 87777
Arrow Randolph ORV Park Tuttle Creek Lake Manhatton Ks.

Going to Randoplh Ks. with about 20 people on Memorial day weekend May 23rd through the 25th.Going to be about 15 FSJ's there and some other trucks.Would love to see a big turnout so if anyone would like to come from here let me know.Posting ahead of time so we can plan.Thanks
rednex4x4s is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-25-2008, 11:52 PM   #2 (permalink)

Member # 64636
We are planning to be out there that same weekend, theres only gona be a few of us, a couple wranglers and an old chevy truck, oh the raptor will be along as well, I'm sooooper hyped about this weekend cause if all goes well this will be my rigs first trip back out after a couple year sitiing spree, I dunno what kinda trails you guys will be hitting I'll be in a monster lol, i'll tool around for a couple days and maybe getta give er some hell if all holds up, Just thought the other day about posting something up on here to see if anyone from here was planning to be out and about in my area that weekend .... but the time crunch is on for me I have tons left to do If i'm actually gonna make it out lol, got any pics of any of the rigs that are gonna be out?
both the wranglers are fairly well built , the Yj on 38's, the Cheby sits on 35's and if My Tj ends up making it out, I'll be rollin 46's

Last edited by Tjeepfreak; 02-25-2008 at 11:57 PM.
Tjeepfreak is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2008, 12:01 AM   #3 (permalink)

Member # 64636
There anyone else from around this area thats gonna head up that way???
Old 02-27-2008, 09:38 AM   #4 (permalink)

Member # 87777
Cool some more takers on the Memorial day weekend Trail Ride.I beleive there wil be about 15 Full Size Jeeps there and a few others bring on all you can.Hope for this to be a pretty good weekend.

Last edited by rednex4x4s; 02-27-2008 at 09:40 AM.
Old 02-27-2008, 04:42 PM   #5 (permalink)

Member # 64636
Well for us for now theres only 3 trucks well and a 4 wheeler planning on coming out, maybe I can get one of my buddies to come up from Texas and take a last trip with us before he ships off to Iraq, but He'd be in his near stock Tj, but It'd be nice just to have him along and besides that alotta the trails Have "chicken exits" and he could take those lol, but I'd like to get him out and take him for a couple rides up some gnarly stuff in my junk and show him how it's done before he heads out to the sands lol.... I'm busting ass to get done seeing as a week ago I didn't even have my motor in, lol now I have motor tranny t-case in, rear 3 link done and c/o's in, now just to get fuel to it and some seats & harnesses a dash, finish up the front 4 link susp. .... steering.... nitro charge my shox....floor.... oh yeah get some shafts made, but I think I've got a hookup on those.... fawk I'm gona loose my bet if I don't get on it lol ....
but here's a couple links to pics....
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...imageID=599375

those are the 3 trucks that I'll be, Mine is the red and yellow one but Here's a link to more so what it will be looking like....

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ageID=13694605

Last edited by Tjeepfreak; 02-27-2008 at 05:11 PM.
Old 02-28-2008, 11:40 PM   #6 (permalink)

Member # 64636
gah the only places I have pics of em up are... well on the above myspace, so i could show em off to friends, and then over on another
incase you can't get in to see those other I'll put em back up for other location...
http://www.myjeepspace.com/user/gall...reak/id_23726/

http://www.myjeepspace.com/user/gall...reak/id_23701/

this is the latest pic I have at the moment, I'll be
getting more as the time draws closer as I've been
gettin a chitload done, Almost got the C/O's mounted
up on the front last night just ran outta time and gas....

http://www.myjeepspace.com/user/gall...reak/id_27890/
Old 02-29-2008, 06:59 PM   #7 (permalink)

Member # 87777
Cool man I didnt realize you are using rockwells thats sweet.My next project is a wagoneer on rocks and 52's.Im not goin that big with the Wag I got now its a family trail rig not to mention I want to Cummins power it so I can drive it daily.
Old 03-07-2008, 11:11 PM   #8 (permalink)

Member # 64636
Hey Red I got a couple new pics.... it's sitting up on it's own weight I still have lots to do and some tuning to do but you can see what the finish product will look like, There will be a few things visually and such that will change but you can get the idea, and it'll be fairly easy to spot I think , where you guys gonna be camping at? we'll prolly be on the close side of the bridge to the park, but that yet to be determined

http://www.myjeepspace.com/user/gall...reak/id_28211/

http://www.myjeepspace.com/user/gall...reak/id_28212/
Old 03-08-2008, 11:33 AM   #9 (permalink)

Member # 87777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjeepfreak View Post
Hey Red I got a couple new pics.... it's sitting up on it's own weight I still have lots to do and some tuning to do but you can see what the finish product will look like, There will be a few things visually and such that will change but you can get the idea, and it'll be fairly easy to spot I think , where you guys gonna be camping at? we'll prolly be on the close side of the bridge to the park, but that yet to be determined

http://www.myjeepspace.com/user/gall...reak/id_28211/

http://www.myjeepspace.com/user/gall...reak/id_28212/
I beleive on the east side of the bridge in a park I never been there to camp only to wheel.One of the guys coming with us has camped though and he says theres a decent one across the bridge on the east side.P.S.Sweet ride man I like it so much I sold my leaf sprung susp.and Im gonna bang out a 4 link real quick.Either gonna bag it or coils for now then bag it later.

Last edited by rednex4x4s; 03-08-2008 at 11:34 AM.
Old 03-13-2008, 10:41 PM   #10 (permalink)

Member # 64636
..... Gonna btt this to See if any other Kansas wheelers, or anyone coming to Kansas to wheel are gona come out on this weekend??

Anyways though red I think we usually stay on the other Side of the bridge from ya, so I guess thatd be the west side lol, but We usually try to stay down by the water, thats prolly where we'll be... besides it has a nice little "runway" to haul ass on the raptor on, lol just don't let the sheriff hear ya they don't like that, Hope you get yours done I'd really like to see it out there, I'm still struggling to get mine done. I ran into a coilover problem, I had tossed them together but I realized they weren't correct and went back to fix them.... lol figured out why i didn't do em right the 1st time, I couldn't figure out why the Lock ring wouldn't go on.... turns out the was a bad batch had to much anodize on them called Bilstein they were very helpful I got new ones on the way, and I'm about to start ordering a chitload of other parts so soon hopefully brown santa will frequent my house for a few days, then I should be pretty much good to go, well except shafts but guess i'll tackle that when i get to em lol times runnin short and I'm goin nuts but things are going well, anyways keep me updated on how yours is coming along, I'll end up being out there one way or another would just be way better in my own Heep... anyways it's back to work with me, lol later on
Old 03-14-2008, 07:08 PM   #11 (permalink)

Member # 87777
bump
Old 03-28-2008, 11:41 PM   #12 (permalink)

Member # 64636
Btt

Hey Red hows the rig coming along?? I have all kinds of parts on the way, I'm thinkin I'm gona be all kinds of tight on time to finish this damn thing but I'm thinking that I'm gonna make it, things are coming along pretty good, my pockets are running out though , lol
Old 04-03-2008, 03:12 PM   #13 (permalink)

Member # 87777
Bump
Old 04-14-2008, 09:37 PM   #14 (permalink)

Member # 64636
btt
Old 05-01-2008, 11:19 PM   #15 (permalink)

Member # 64636
I'm gonna bring this back to the Top.... I guess no one on here wants to get down on some Kansas wheeling, I'll try it again anyways
still got stuff to do but It's outta the shop
Old 05-02-2008, 03:44 AM   #16 (permalink)

Member # 76633
really wished I still lived in Kansas....although I would have been a ways away, I lived in Columbus, about 20 minutes south of Pittsburg. Sounds like a good time though
cowboyup21 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-06-2008, 10:59 PM   #17 (permalink)

Member # 64636
That sux theres hardly anyone thats come thru and said they were gonna be up there. I guess my little group has been cut down to 2 Jeeps going. I know theres a few other people planning on being up there some that even frequent this site, but I talked to the over on another site. Things are getting tight for me with time as I still have quite a bit to do but things have gotten harder to get work done now that I lost my Shop spot. o well shit happens I'm still planning to get done and be there so anyone one else thats gona make up that way say hey

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.