Jones MudFest (and Trails) June 5th - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Competition and Event Info > Trail Rides
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2010, 10:58 AM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 63812
Send a message via MSN to jeeptchr Send a message via Yahoo to jeeptchr
Jones MudFest (and Trails) June 5th

Wanted to plug an event we are hosting in Lockwood, MO. over 600 Acres of trails! and 20 Acres of Mud pits.

Hey, if you are in the Midwest area, June 5th

http://www.jonesmudfest.com/ we're also on Facebook!! become a fan there!

(excerpt from the website news)

Hey, It’s been a bit since i’ve put any news out, but let me tell you we’ve been busy!! Thanks to Everyone for their help (the Mehls, Brent (Chicken), J.R and anyone else I’ve forgotten. We are now somewhere around 10 miles of trails, over a 1/4 mile of “free for all” wooded ridge climbs located in the area we call Judys, and I’ve laid out the side by side mud drag pits, they are seperated by 30 feet, for true informal side by side mudding action, and it’s some nice gumbo, I dipped the jeep in it this week, and I was a little concerned by the time I reached the 130 ft mark, the pit’s will be about 170 long each. The “Fun Mud” pit (5+ acres) is starting to take shape, and we’ve found some neat little sippy holes back in the woods that I about sank the dozer in.. But there will be plenty of mud for the more stock oriented guys, make sure and Bring those old farm trucks out, lets see what they will do!!
for the Rock guys, well… we started off small this first event, but I think with 300 ton of boulders and rock should keep you happy, in addition to the Rocky Road, there will be some frame twister holes and we’ve got the one of the boulder hills about done . The “little” boulder hill should have a line for everyone to try. As always, the trails range from mild to wild!
CAMPING!! I’ve been asked if there would be camping available, for RV camping visit our friends at http://www.lazyparena.com/ and if you just want primitive camping for Fri or Sat nite, e-mail us at jonesmudfest@gmail.com or contact Brad at 417 214 0291 for primitive camping details.
Look forward to seeing Everyone There!!
jeeptchr is offline   Reply With Quote