Pirate 4x4 banner

Wi

22K views 153 replies 84 participants last post by  chevy79k5 
#1 ·
whos frome WI o here just looking to see who is local to me.

#38 ·
Edgerton eh ? . . I got friends n relatives area that area . . . I'll ask and see !

Madison area I would go to Chet's over oscar meyer or J&L in Sun Prairie behind the high school . . . I do 85-95% of my own stuff so I'd say Farm 1 or Farm 2 ;-) !

Mike

#39 ·
The growing metropolis of Brillion here, aah yes home of the Ariens company. No, I do not work there. Wondering if any of you all have heard or participate in the WOHVA club?? I have raffle tickets for sale ($5 ea.) if you are interested in helping this particular club help secure the liabilty insurance needed to complete thier 2011 trail work and assure that WI 4wd/OHV sticker program becomes a reality. I personally have not participated in any of thier events, but if I understand it correctly they have trail rides near Mole Lake every fall.

#49 ·
Anyone go to Apple Valley this weekend? How was it?

#53 · (Edited)
Yeah I was wondering about the hills with snow cover. There pretty darn steep. Sounds great I'll be there this summer for both of their events. Have any pics from your last run?

#54 ·
apple valley kicks ass. we usually spend most of the day destroying our junk on the red trail. deffinately the most technical/challenging place i have wheeled and it just keeps getting better every time we come back.the guys that run the place are awsome, the Hate Crew will certainly be back there this summer

#55 ·
x2
Are you guys going to be at dresser on memorial day?

#59 ·
I live west of Madison, but wheel with a group of Jeeps out of Green Bay. McCasslin was our playground, but now pipeline is the standby. Nothing beats Apple Valley though, we live for it!!

#62 ·
Live in Appleton, family in Merrill area so plan on hitting Northwoods Overland this summer for the first time. Also would like to make a couple trips to the pipeline. Every Memorial I head over to Dresser for a good time.

#65 ·
Ther are a bunch of us that live in the area that wheel. Not alot but i am sure more then we are aware of. Couple guys close even build rims/ doublers etc for the offroad world within about 15 miles from where you grew up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.