Pirate 4x4 banner

Wi

22K views 153 replies 84 participants last post by  chevy79k5 
#1 ·
whos frome WI o here just looking to see who is local to me.

#149 ·
Hey gentlemen I'm from GA but will be moving to Wisconsin in February to take a job. Are any of you from the Waukeshau/Pewauke area? Is there any good wheeling in the area or close by? I've wheeled all over the south east and am curious if it's worth bring my rig up. Also, would any of you from the area happen to have a garage appartment or guest house I could rent? Any recommendations for furnished appartments? Any help or info would be great. Thanks.

#150 ·
Hey boys. I'm down in Kenosha looking for a shop or an individual that can bend up a basic family roll cage frame on the cheap for cash. I can do the straight pipe stuff and the welding but don't have a bender.
Anyone know any where or any one that could bend out the main hoops and get me started?
Going In an 85 full size bronco with a 7.3.turbo diesel.

Please message with details. Thanks guys!

#151 ·
I'm just east of Lake Geneva, just south of 50. I have a NC mandrel tube bender. I could get you tubing and bend it up. I dont want your vehicle here, just bring me some good drawing of what you need the bends to be, I just draw it up in bend tech. I have a 1-3/4 x 5 and 1-1/2 x 5 die. I'm busy up until and going to KOH, so contact me mid Feb

Drew

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.