Pirate 4x4 banner

Wi

22K views 153 replies 84 participants last post by  chevy79k5 
#1 ·
whos frome WI o here just looking to see who is local to me.

#15 · (Edited)
*** ,yes you... :flipoff2:

But yes... Im VERY active in WI wheeling... Good trail ride coming up in Feb, I think it is at Apple Valley... My shop is hoping to have 4 rigs there

Found it

http://www.rpm4x4.com/rpm-calendar.shtml

Oh yes... Eau Claire here

#16 ·
I thought I'd bump into this thread, I've been to Apple Valley back in '01 or '02 when it just got going, I lived out west for the past 8 years but just got back this way. Need to get my truck out again up here soon!

#19 ·
From Black River Falls area.

Apple Valley Farms is a great place to wheel. Will be ther at ther June and July events this year.

#23 ·
Where do you wheel at or have been wheeling?

I go to Apple Valley Farms a bunch and have been to Dresser half a dozen times. What are you runnin for a rig?

#24 ·
unfortunatly i didnt get to do any last summer(truck spent more time apart then together). There are a couple of spots over by tomah and warrens we liked, but have been kind of shut down since. I havent been to apple valley yet, but I would love to take the family this summer. All my friends are lame and dont wheel..maybe we can set something up sometime.

I actually just picked up a k5..just waiting on some parts to get it ready for the summer.

#32 ·
rhino, how are the trails at apple valley. I looked at there web site and they seem pretty technical, at least for a relatively inexperienced wheeler like myself.

I really dont want to take the wife and kid on trails with a lot of tough obstacles.

#33 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.