Pirate 4x4 banner

any one from iowa?

92K views 447 replies 136 participants last post by  rerod 
#1 ·
im a newb here but i thought it would be cool to find out how many ia members we got here :flipoff2:

#316 ·
Alright, so he sold the blazer but I found a 83 GMC 350 4spd (stock) for 800 bucks... If I sell my Pontiac this weekend I'm planning on buying it if the old man still has it... Not having good luck finding a cheap starting rig...

#317 ·
Lol, Ive got a 79 K10 thats halfass tore apart Id be willing to sell. Ive got a stock 350 Id throw in with it to, but you'd have to install it.
350/sm465/np205/10bolts with 33's. 4"lift and Im trying to find time to swap a motor in it.

School schedule has been whooping my ass. Feel free to PM me if your interested.

#318 ·
Alright... Well this week sucks ass, Cusin sold the k5,The car didnt sell like I was hopeing today, so I was starting to think about just swapping a Sold axle onto the 93.. then I was offered a D44 and a GM12 bolt for the motor and trans out of the Catalina, SO im thinking about just makeing my own rig, My buddy has a welder and a pipe bender now I guess, so it should go along alright... I need some Ideas... like Wheel base, What motor and trans/transfercase etc... Thinking about using the frame of the Catalina...

#319 · (Edited)
Might be out of your price range but I've got a 99 TJ Sahara for sale at $5000.

3.5" re lift with 1.25 body lift
Ford 8.8
HP 30
4.11/4.10 gears
4.0 with manual tranny
35" dunlop muds
Newer Tcase with SYE

Needs a rear drive shaft (have opinion flange), top is kinda shot (some stitching came out, drivers window broke folding it down in the cold) but I don't even keep it on, and the rear brake lines need to be tacked in.

Had it for 5 years and the only part replaced other than maintenance and upgrades was the ps pump. Knew the previous owner well so know the history of the jeep since 2000 when he bought it.

Selling because a baby is on the way.

The 2nd pic was from a couple years ago. The first one was about a year or so.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.