Pirate 4x4 banner

Montana checking in!

65K views 412 replies 89 participants last post by  mudrunnr 
#1 ·
Welcome from Montana. Anyone looking for 'wheeling info for montana can check us out at our statewide club website m4x4a.org We have a group of about 10 rigs headed to Moab the week of March 14 thru the 22nd. Enjoy!

#383 · (Edited)
Checking in from Bozeman here. 96 Taco, which is currently down to start an SAS, I troll here looking for fun ideas, I found a few and now it's time to buckle down and actually do it. As for this year/season I'll be on two wheels in the dirt.

I see there's a few from Gallatin County, I'm new to Bozeman and looking forward to meeting a new wheeling group.

#384 ·
You may want to check out the Bozeman Mountaineers 4x4 club. You can find them on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/bozeman.mountaineers?fref=ts
They also have a web page at: Mountaineers 4x4 Club - Bozeman, MT I think the FB page is the best way to make contact. There is also a number of local members of the Tacomaworld.com Tacoma owners group in Bozeman. I am with the Frontier 4 Wheelers out of Helena. You can find us on FB as well.

#391 ·
I am headed to Kalispell September 24-29 to visit my brother that lives up there and am wondering if anyone wants to go wheeling on the 26th or the 27th? Want to hit some hard stuff... PM me for my cell if you want to show me around...

Thanks,
JJ

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.