Pirate 4x4 banner

Montana checking in!

65K views 412 replies 89 participants last post by  mudrunnr 
#1 ·
Welcome from Montana. Anyone looking for 'wheeling info for montana can check us out at our statewide club website m4x4a.org We have a group of about 10 rigs headed to Moab the week of March 14 thru the 22nd. Enjoy!

#5 · (Edited)
I'm from Montana. Don't do anything close to hardcore wheeling but I like the stuff that can be done in stock 4x4's. Looking forward to getting my truck out this summer on some stuff! It was torn apart in my garage all last summer, but it's been up & running for a few months now.

Where are you guys at?

I'd love to make it down to Moab. I'll be in the area in May, but likely not in my truck. We'll be doing more backpacking & hiking than driving.

#10 ·
Sean --Sorry but as little population as we have that is the only statewide site. All of the cities and regions in the state that have clubs are members of the M4x4a. M4x4a is also a member of the national organization (UFWDA-United Four Wheel Drive Association).

#25 ·
columbia falls bitches:flipoff2:

#26 ·
You dont count ... anyone that thinks an International Scout is a REAL 4x4 is crazy :flipoff2:

(how much for a bumper for my F350 like the one you made for that white 4 door dodge CTD?)

I'll be back up in Kalispell in May ready to do some work on the CJ and turn it into a beast .... i'll have plenty of beer and shawn's gonna have the smoker goin ... feel free to swing by for a few cold ones!

#38 ·
Jere if you can put on an event like the king of the hammers then your always welcome in my book, i saw your rig is for sale, whats next ? how about a new Randy built :flipoff2:

thank for a grate race.

Mike Slawson

#40 ·
Yep, that was me .... the 60 and 70 ought to look really nice once its sitting under my CJ w/ some 39.5" IROK's on it! I'm gonna try to drag Shawn down around the divide to see some of the trails around there ... definately give you a shout and see what kind of trails we can find.

Nick

#46 ·
I just might do that, I'll probably be hitting the road around the 20th and swinging through Idaho to say hi to my mother, and then on down that way .... probably put me in moab around 1 on the 21st. Thats if the Jeep is all put together and not broken when i hit the road :D

#48 · (Edited)
Belgrade here, or belowgrade if you are so inclined. Anybody heading to Moab around the end of April? I'd love to have some wheelin partners..... if not I'm going by myself sucka!!! :mr-t:

I need a new wheeling crew around here too cause all of my previous wheelers can't decide whether they want to wheel or just have stuff that "looks cool." Pisses me off.

Any trail rides going on in the near future around SW, NW MT or Eastern Idaho? I been going wheeling at night during the week,,,, by myself. It's pathetic really. :flipoff2:

#49 ·
I need a new wheeling crew around here too cause all of my previous wheelers can't decide whether they want to wheel or just have stuff that "looks cool." Pisses me off.

Any trail rides going on in the near future around SW, NW MT or Eastern Idaho? I been going wheeling at night during the week,,,, by myself. It's pathetic really. :flipoff2:
The Mountaineers have one or two runs a month in the Gallatin Valley area. Never seems to be a shortage of trips coming out of the Bozeman crew.

Divide Ride will be in Philipsburg in July..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.