Pirate 4x4 banner

PA park updates?

31K views 213 replies 52 participants last post by  MB4/94 
#1 ·
I was just wondering what was happening with the new Anthracite Outdoor Recreation Area park planned in PA, have all the meetings been held? I've been wanting to attend one but college classes have been getting in the way.

#196 ·
Was at the Bloomsburg Fair over the weekend and on the hike in saw a car with AOAA on its window with a circle and slash around it. My g/f was like "what's that mean" told her it was someone afraid of change and having to abide by rules and safety.

#198 ·
Glosser motor inn is by far the closest but you have ones off of rt 81 about 30 minutes from the park plus a ton in Danville off of 80 which is also about 30 minutes plus a couple in Shamokin Dam area that are about 30 minutes away.

#204 ·
Good to hear! I have always loved wheeling that place. Do we have anything official yet on a time frame? I check the site here and there but never see any hard dates. Wondering if you guys hear anything from who invited you.

#211 ·
Yea I think its the first meeting of the newly formed "AoAA authority".
Should prove interesting. .

Thanks JP
sent from my galaxy 3 using tapatalk 2
Blue Ribbon Coalition -President 2013-

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.