sacto clubs - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Northern California
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2007, 02:48 PM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 88472
sacto clubs

anyone know of any good local clubs
Old 03-16-2007, 09:33 PM   #2 (permalink)

Member # 13055
Sure, lots of them around. I won't pimp my club too much, but we're a pretty good group of people. Link in my sig. Shoot me a PM if you want more info.

This may help.
http://www.cal4wheel.com/clubs/north.html

Rob
Stonefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2007, 10:11 AM   #3 (permalink)

Member # 34636
Send a message via AIM to jeep_freek Send a message via Yahoo to jeep_freek
Sac clubs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonefly View Post
Sure, lots of them around. I won't pimp my club too much, but we're a pretty good group of people. Link in my sig. Shoot me a PM if you want more info.

This may help.
http://www.cal4wheel.com/clubs/north.html

Rob
Yeah.. I suppose they're a descent group.. until you bring someone that they consider undesirable and then you too are shunned from the group for someone else's behavior. You are not even questioned or given the benefit of the doubt, just SHUNNED! So with that said.. I'd keep on looking..!

I just can't stand 2 faced people.

Bruce
ex-boonie bouncer.
/| ,[_____],
|ŻŻŻL--O||||O-
()_)Ż()_) ŻŻŻ )_)
jeep_freek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 11:11 PM   #4 (permalink)

Member # 24053
wow a boonie bouncer.. All my friends and i ever meet are ex-bouncers. I my self looked in to it but quickly learned that they wheel once a year and talk about it the rest of the year.. my $.02
Twisted Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 07:50 PM   #5 (permalink)

Member # 34636
Ex-Booniebouncer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Dog View Post
wow a boonie bouncer.. All my friends and i ever meet are ex-bouncers. I my self looked in to it but quickly learned that they wheel once a year and talk about it the rest of the year.. my $.02
Well.. They usually did a run a month.. and usually with low turnout
& always to the same local places.

also my $.02 worth..

Bruce
/| ,[_____],
|ŻŻŻL--O||||O-
()_)Ż()_) ŻŻŻ )_)
Old 03-19-2007, 08:39 PM   #6 (permalink)

Member # 5470
corrected:

Yeah.. I suppose they're a descent group.. until you bring someone that they consider undesirable([I]my brother that offers drugs and puts large quantities of alcohol out for the kids.[/I]) ( and asked to put it away.)and then you too are shunned from the group( shunned ,no. you losing your cool probably.) for someone else's behavior. You are not even questioned or given the benefit of the doubt, just SHUNNED! So with that said.. I'd keep on looking..!

Bruce
ex-boonie bouncer.

But hey with that corrected and your into getting stupid drunk at a family event and want to have the drugs aswell then the bouncers are not for you.

Last edited by tgariano; 03-19-2007 at 08:42 PM.
tgariano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 10:06 PM   #7 (permalink)

Member # 88472
if i wheel i got a beer in hand that crew is not for me
Old 03-22-2007, 07:23 PM   #8 (permalink)

Member # 5470
beer in hand is one thing, stupid drunk and other stuff at a family event is another.

cal4wheels web site youll find local clubs some more strick than others on how you represent the club. Others not so. Troll around on this board you might find a couple others that arnt associated .good luck on finding a group that fits you.
Old 03-23-2007, 12:39 AM   #9 (permalink)

Member # 34636
Excuse You..!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgariano View Post
corrected:

Yeah.. I suppose they're a descent group.. until you bring someone that they consider undesirable([I]my brother that offers drugs and puts large quantities of alcohol out for the kids.[/I]) ( and asked to put it away.)and then you too are shunned from the group( shunned ,no. you losing your cool probably.) for someone else's behavior. You are not even questioned or given the benefit of the doubt, just SHUNNED! So with that said.. I'd keep on looking..!

Bruce
ex-boonie bouncer.

But hey with that corrected and your into getting stupid drunk at a family event and want to have the drugs aswell then the bouncers are not for you.
Say WHAT..? IF you call mushrooms drugs.. you've got another thing to learn. Dude.. "shrooms" ARE ALL NATURAL..! They're found growing under things in many places or have you not heard..? Hmm.. Sounds kinda like Marijuana.. ANOTHER NATURAL growing item. Not getting off track here.. He HAD HIS OWN camping table setup quite FAR away from anyone elses place. Sure he had his alcohol out in the open, So F'in what..! Kids were running in and out of the motorhome that was MASS producing mararitas. SENSELESS POINT when compared to what your group at the motorhome was doing. I recall MOST of you had either a beer botlle or a MARGARITA in hand.. and you want to point fingers.. that's what I call TWO FACED..! A FACT is a FACT. Don't JUDGE others unless your SIN FREE yourself.

Get your FACTS correct Tony and
stop replying now.. your only giving the Booniebouncers a bad rap..!

Bruce
/| ,[_____],
|ŻŻŻL--O||||O-
()_)Ż()_) ŻŻŻ )_)
Old 03-23-2007, 05:17 PM   #10 (permalink)

Member # 13055
This is not the place to air dirty laundry, nor are these ALL the facts. Bottom line is that you chose to leave the club, and it was the best decision for both you and the club.
Stonefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 09:52 PM   #11 (permalink)

Member # 5470
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeep_freek View Post
Say WHAT..? IF you call mushrooms drugs.. you've got another thing to learn. Dude.. "shrooms" ARE ALL NATURAL..! They're found growing under things in many places or have you not heard..? Hmm.. Sounds kinda like Marijuana.. ANOTHER NATURAL growing item. Not getting off track here.. He HAD HIS OWN camping table setup quite FAR away from anyone elses place. Sure he had his alcohol out in the open, So F'in what..! Kids were running in and out of the motorhome that was MASS producing mararitas. SENSELESS POINT when compared to what your group at the motorhome was doing. I recall MOST of you had either a beer botlle or a MARGARITA in hand.. and you want to point fingers.. that's what I call TWO FACED..! A FACT is a FACT. Don't JUDGE others unless your SIN FREE yourself.

Get your FACTS correct Tony and
stop replying now.. your only giving the Booniebouncers a bad rap..!

Bruce
a fact is a fact your right .I just didnt list them all.a beer in ones hand yep. a margarita in another persons hand,yep..his table away from camp ,no. You throwing a temper tantrum like you just did, yep..

MASS producing margaritas ,do the math...she only had a partial bottle of teguila. and wrong motorhome that the kids were in and out of.

I was willing to let sleeping dogs be but because you have a grudge against a couple of members and want to mouth about a club then I spoke up.
Old 03-23-2007, 09:53 PM   #12 (permalink)

Member # 34636
Ex-Booniebouncer..!

I'll post whatever I feel the need to. Is it my fault the club is two faced or some of them..? So my brother was wrong but to say he "and puts large quantities of alcohol out for the kids" is a bald faced LIE. He was near his camp table with his goods just as those in and or around the motorhome making mass produced margaritas around they're own kids.. I was even offered one.

Those are the facts. That is unless you care to contribute.

ps. I see by the pictures on the site that you still go on the same 'ol runs. Oh and no new members.. what a bummer.

I will not say anymore about this subject unless you or another member posts an untruth about the subject.
/| ,[_____],
|ŻŻŻL--O||||O-
()_)Ż()_) ŻŻŻ )_)
Old 03-23-2007, 09:59 PM   #13 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 20205
Ah clubs, gotta love em. Hell with the clubs I just go wheeling.
Curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 09:30 AM   #14 (permalink)

Member # 5470
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeep_freek View Post
I'll post whatever I feel the need to. Is it my fault the club is two faced or some of them..? So my brother was wrong but to say he (corrected)"and puts large quantities of alcohol out where the kids [COLOR="lime"]could have access to[/COLOR]."(corrected) is a bald faced LIE. He was near his camp table with his goods just as those in and or around the motorhome making mass produced margaritas around they're own kids.. I was even offered one.

Those are the facts. That is unless you care to contribute.

ps. I see by the pictures on the site that you still go on the same 'ol runs. Oh and no new members.. what a bummer.

I will not say anymore about this subject unless you or another member posts an untruth about the subject.

o.k I corrected that.

just as those in and or around the motorhome making mass produced margaritas around they're own kids.. I was even offered one.

theyre own kids are what 19 -21 and were not there..

of yeah, 25 members 5 prospects (updating websites sucks dont it.)
Old 03-24-2007, 09:33 AM   #15 (permalink)

Member # 5470
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curly View Post
Ah clubs, gotta love em. Hell with the clubs I just go wheeling.
there are times I agree with that completly.
Old 03-24-2007, 06:16 PM   #16 (permalink)

Member # 88472
jeeep freak lets go wheelin.
Old 03-25-2007, 06:52 AM   #17 (permalink)

Member # 70140
Screw being part of a club, too much BS, not enough fun. Best part of wheelin with friends is when you get your "stupid on" there isn't going to be some goodie 2shoes beating you over the head about what a fuck up you are. Clubs are cool for being an activist and organizing stuff, but somehow the main focus (tearin up some shit wheelin) get lost.
Old 03-25-2007, 10:00 AM   #18 (permalink)

Member # 34636
:flipoff2: clubs..

Quote:
95yjbattles said: jeep freak lets go wheelin.
Sure thing. I'll PM ya..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixgunjack View Post
Screw being part of a club, too much BS, not enough fun. Best part of wheelin with friends is when you get your "stupid on" there isn't going to be some goodie 2shoes beating you over the head about what a fuck up you are. Clubs are cool for being an activist and organizing stuff, but somehow the main focus (tearin up some shit wheelin) get lost.
Yep.. after being in one, I couldn't agree more. So with that said.. What am I doing here.. it, I'm going wheelin'..! See you on the trail.

Bruce
/| ,[_____],
|ŻŻŻL--O||||O-
()_)Ż()_) ŻŻŻ )_)
Old 03-26-2007, 01:18 PM   #19 (permalink)

Member # 88472
tru talk like i want a club but i want it more like its a groups of buds that wheel and drink togeather