Toyota Theives - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2007, 08:27 PM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 45137
Toyota Theives

I KNOW FOR A FACT THESE GUYS ARE TOYOTA THEIVES
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...4-d02b2246980d
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=74066197

THEY WERE BRAGGING TO A FRIEND OF MINE ABOUT JACKING A TOYOTA A COUPLE NIGHTS AGO AND TAKING IT TO A SHOP IN VANCOUVER AND PARTING IT OUT THE GUY WITH THE BLUE TOYOTA WAS BRAGGING ABOUT GETTING A NEW REAR END. THEY ARE USEING A HOUSE KEY SHAVED DOWN FROM WHAT I HEAR. THEY STEAL THE TRUCKS AND DITCH THEM UP ON LARCH MOUNTIAN AND MAYBE MINES I CANT WAIT TO SEE EITHER OF THEM UP AT LARCH FOR OUR BONFIRES these guys are stealing toyotas for fun they are low lifes with nothing going for them they strip the trucks and sell the parts lock your truck up good this is no joke they are the ones who stole chris cyrees truck and many others redneck ryan as he goes by has even done jail time for stealing trucks
whitetrashmafia4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-17-2007, 05:24 PM   #2 (permalink)

Member # 73413
links no good
Bansheestu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2007, 06:33 PM   #3 (permalink)

Member # 1239
If you know for a fact and have proof, I would go to the police before posting here.

86 Runner and 97 T100 in progress
Rockin' is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-17-2007, 06:40 PM   #4 (permalink)

Member # 45137
we have talked to the cops and they said till they catch them redhanded and find out whos shop they are taking the trucks to cant do anything

heres the new links

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...7-b6d1223c91e6
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=74066197
Old 11-18-2007, 11:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
Granite Guru

Member # 64619
Send a message via MSN to DoveTail96 Send a message via Yahoo to DoveTail96
They will get whats coming if the public is on to them.. Won't be long..
KOH 08,09,10,11,13 racer from Seattle,Wa Larry Gipson #96 "Last year Larry Gipson and I choose to run and get a tire rather then risk being a trail tampon. It was a bitch, but will likely remain one of my best memories of the race." -Jeff Knoll
DoveTail96 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-28-2007, 01:13 AM   #6 (permalink)

Member # 94011
any news on these guys?
Old 12-04-2007, 01:09 AM   #7 (permalink)

Member # 45137
nothing new i guess they didnt steal the truck just took the parts which is the same dam thing in my book
Old 01-03-2008, 05:15 AM   #8 (permalink)

Member # 102373
damn crackheads running around vancouver stealing toyotas these days....
meep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-03-2008, 01:31 PM   #9 (permalink)

Member # 105735
Send a message via AIM to Cntrygurlfrmwa Send a message via Yahoo to Cntrygurlfrmwa Send a message via Skype™ to Cntrygurlfrmwa
you might wanna quit

you may wanna stop talking about the boys at larch jacking things.... you have no proof it's true so you may want to quit while you are ahead.... you don't know the truth so until you find out what is really going on just stop making up lies about the guys on Larch!!!!!!!!!!!
Cntrygurlfrmwa is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-03-2008, 03:55 PM   #10 (permalink)

Member # 105743
hey i been up there at larch and my truck got jacked

so im not going to quiet while im a head i will kill them fucking bicths so have them come up to larch i got a new yota for them try to take it has a viper alarm and it pages me when u set it off so i will shot them yoto theiefs
get_r_done891 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-14-2008, 10:19 PM   #11 (permalink)

Member # 101669
1984 SR5 Toyota Extra Cab Stolen-Clackamas Town Center

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had my 84 x-cab SR5 stolen from the Clackamas Town Center Mall parking lot on Sunday 01/13/08 between 5 and 6 PM. I was parked just outside of Macy's on the upper level. My truck is white in color, with a dented passenger side front fender (the radio antenna is missing), and bright white driver's front fender. The cab has a dent right below the x-cab window on the driver's side that continues into the bed. The bed itself is pretty beat up, and has several dents, and some body filler in the rear corners. I have a cb antenna mounted in the driver's front corner of the bed. No rear bumper, just a piece of 4" c-channel welded to the frame. It has two bolt-on "d" rings attached to the c-channel. The roll pan is all bent and rusty. There are two stickers on the ONE PIECE rear window w/defrost...one is a dive sticker (red with a white stripe) and a faded offroad permit on the passenger side. I have All Pro rock sliders that are a little bit longer than the length of the cab, welded so that they are tilted up slightly. It has 35x12.50x15 Pro Comp mud terrains on 15x10 Ultra 8 spoke aluminum wheels. The truck is an SR5 model, and has one piece power windows and a sunroof. The truck has all chrome trim-grille, door handles, side mirrors, tail light bezels, etc. The interior color is brown. It has a 4.3L V6 Vortec and 4L60E transmission with JET SCU2000 transmission controller, mated to a single transfer case. I have one piece CV driveshafts at both ends. The engine has had recent work, including a new water pump, and power steering pump. The alternator is painted black. It has a B&M ratchet shifter. It has 4.88 gears, Yukon spool in the rear, Detroit locker in the front. One Asco hub, one Aisin hub. All Pro high steer with a rebuilt drilled and tapped IFS power steering box. The front axle has the backing plate eliminators, and a fresh knuckle rebuild kit. It also has a yellow top Optima battery, and AEM washable Dry Flow air filter. 3" Flowmaster exhaust from the collector back. If you have any information about my truck, or anyone that may have info about it...an address, names, phone numbers, please call anytime and leave a detailed message (24/7). I WILL CALL YOU BACK. I am offering a cash reward for the return of my truck. I will make it worth your while. I also had several other items in my truck that were very valuable...including a brand new Axial AX10 RC rock crawler with a Novak Goat brushless motor/esc, and a Spektrum 2.4GHZ crystal-less controller. It has an unpainted Toyota Tundra body on it. I also had my military issue extreme cold mummy style sleeping bag, and a few jackets. Please call anytime (503) 710-8174. I will find the person(s) who stole my truck. There will be hell to pay. This is my daily driver/weekend wheeler. This IS the only thing I own. Oregon license plate # 503 DNH

Last edited by zuki503; 01-14-2008 at 10:24 PM.
zuki503 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-15-2008, 04:46 PM   #12 (permalink)

Member # 106023
Ill keep my eye out for that, I put a picture of it in my phone with the license plate number. I doubt its around here who ever stole it probaly lives in washington. It seems everytime one of my friends cars got stolen it allways showed up in vancouver or beaverton.
Old 06-19-2008, 04:41 PM   #13 (permalink)

Member # 80992
toyota theives

that girl that goes by the name 87skinnergirl on here that accused me of stealing toyotas...is wrong! funney to know that if anyone want to know the truth. you can. http://www.co.clark.wa.us/sheriff/custody/roster.html just go look at the jail roster under the name RIGGINS, HILLARY CHRISTI and you will see that her charges went from theft 1 to taking a motor vehical with out permison. thats funney that she says i am a theif when she the one in jail for that right now!. second that link to josh Damewood aka bouy at the begin of this thread. that is her ex B/F!! seems to me that the theives not only hang out together but they date each other too.thats how f****ing dumb they are. Ryan Hards is aka redneck ryan he steals toyotas truck too.i know these two are steeling toyota still to this day. i am not a theif..by far. i love toyota 4runner and trucks and i am a member in mutipul clubs that go to browns camp to wheel and all over the northwest. i can pay for my own parts and rigs and dont want and or need to steal. stealing is wrong. a buddie of mine told me to look at this thread because my name was on it. i was shocked when i read the whole thread.

there is one more thing i would like to adress. and this is all i am going to say... DONT BELIVE EVERY THING YOU READ IN THE NEWSPAPRERS. but here is another interesting part to the story i will let you read it. http://www.columbian.com/news/localN...e-assaults.cfm
44boggerrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-19-2008, 09:44 PM   #14 (permalink)

Member # 15588
This is so typical of the crackies and punk kids in Vancouver. I've had this happen to me personally twice. It won't be long until it's all over. The people responsible will be held accountable very soon.
Keep the hammers open post #681
weld it! is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-17-2009, 10:10 AM   #15 (permalink)

Member # 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by zuki503 View Post
1984 SR5 Toyota Extra Cab Stolen-Clackamas Town Center

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had my 84 x-cab SR5 stolen from the Clackamas Town Center Mall parking lot on Sunday 01/13/08 between 5 and 6 PM. I was parked just outside of Macy's on the upper level. My truck is white in color, with a dented passenger side front fender (the radio antenna is missing), and bright white driver's front fender. The cab has a dent right below the x-cab window on the driver's side that continues into the bed. The bed itself is pretty beat up, and has several dents, and some body filler in the rear corners. I have a cb antenna mounted in the driver's front corner of the bed. No rear bumper, just a piece of 4" c-channel welded to the frame. It has two bolt-on "d" rings attached to the c-channel. The roll pan is all bent and rusty. There are two stickers on the ONE PIECE rear window w/defrost...one is a dive sticker (red with a white stripe) and a faded offroad permit on the passenger side. I have All Pro rock sliders that are a little bit longer than the length of the cab, welded so that they are tilted up slightly. It has 35x12.50x15 Pro Comp mud terrains on 15x10 Ultra 8 spoke aluminum wheels. The truck is an SR5 model, and has one piece power windows and a sunroof. The truck has all chrome trim-grille, door handles, side mirrors, tail light bezels, etc. The interior color is brown. It has a 4.3L V6 Vortec and 4L60E transmission with JET SCU2000 transmission controller, mated to a single transfer case. I have one piece CV driveshafts at both ends. The engine has had recent work, including a new water pump, and power steering pump. The alternator is painted black. It has a B&M ratchet shifter. It has 4.88 gears, Yukon spool in the rear, Detroit locker in the front. One Asco hub, one Aisin hub. All Pro high steer with a rebuilt drilled and tapped IFS power steering box. The front axle has the backing plate eliminators, and a fresh knuckle rebuild kit. It also has a yellow top Optima battery, and AEM washable Dry Flow air filter. 3" Flowmaster exhaust from the collector back. If you have any information about my truck, or anyone that may have info about it...an address, names, phone numbers, please call anytime and leave a detailed message (24/7). I WILL CALL YOU BACK. I am offering a cash reward for the return of my truck. I will make it worth your while. I also had several other items in my truck that were very valuable...including a brand new Axial AX10 RC rock crawler with a Novak Goat brushless motor/esc, and a Spektrum 2.4GHZ crystal-less controller. It has an unpainted Toyota Tundra body on it. I also had my military issue extreme cold mummy style sleeping bag, and a few jackets. Please call anytime (503) 710-8174. I will find the person(s) who stole my truck. There will be hell to pay. This is my daily driver/weekend wheeler. This IS the only thing I own. Oregon license plate # 503 DNH
As always when I see these threads
EMAIL ME FOR FREE ANTI-THEFT Instructions
Do Not PM
I need to send wire sheets
TTC 2010 1989 BRONCO
:evil:-[COLOR="Red"]Awesome web development for your business[/COLOR]. [url]www.mudnworks.com[/url] [email]mud@mudnworks.com[/email]
[URL="http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=654231"]Pat's W I D E TOYOTA Front Axle[/URL]
--"07 RoadStar 1700-4sale"
SeaBass44 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-19-2009, 06:04 PM   #16 (permalink)

Member # 134742
ouch hope you all get some justice...
Big87 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-19-2009, 10:23 PM   #17 (permalink)

Member # 112788
Old thread but a couple years ago a couple buddies of mine did find 2 Yota's on Larch ditched on a small trail... He reported it to his dad who's a Vancouver cop and they also live right on the mountain.
Old 05-06-2011, 03:41 PM   #18 (permalink)

Member # 135020
HA first night i got my toyota driveable with the new iroks and exo on some kids said i stole parts for it and then we got jumped by like 30 guys but i never left my truck and either did my buddy so we just sped out of their bunch of bs in my opinion i have all my receipts. just dumb. thats why i no longer have my toy tired of being accused of stealin parts cause i have a built toy just my opinion
Old 05-06-2011, 04:46 PM   #19 (permalink)

Member # 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUDmaniac3 View Post
HA first night i got my toyota driveable with the new iroks and exo on some kids said i stole parts for it and then we got jumped by like 30 guys but i never left my truck and either did my buddy so we just sped out of their bunch of bs in my opinion i have all my receipts. just dumb. thats why i no longer have my toy tired of being accused of stealin parts cause i have a built toy just my opinion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teryx View Post
Uh sure you did.....
his new ride
TTC 2010 1989 BRONCO
:evil:-[COLOR="Red"]Awesome web development for your business[/COLOR]. [url]www.mudnworks.com[/url] [email]mud@mudnworks.com[/email]
[URL="http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=654231"]Pat's W I D E TOYOTA Front Axle[/URL]
Old 05-06-2011, 05:18 PM   #20 (permalink)

Member # 135020
ha actually went old school and building this
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 05-06-2011, 05:46 PM   #21 (permalink)

Member # 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUDmaniac3 View Post
ha actually went old school and building this
[IMG][/IMG]
with more stolen parts?
better sell it
TTC 2010 1989 BRONCO
Old 05-06-2011, 05:58 PM   #22 (permalink)

Member # 135020
ha oh yeah. box of receipts don't mean nothin they must be for somethin else. ha and plus this way its just a scout all them boys are crazy

ha no legit parts stollen truck

Last edited by MUDmaniac3; 05-06-2011 at 05:58 PM.
MUDmaniac3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-07-2011, 01:49 AM   #23 (permalink)

Member # 93509
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaBass44 View Post
with more stolen parts?
Can't be stolen, people give away IH parts for free

[URL="http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1054475"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]NEED A TUBE BENDER?[/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL]
IDScout is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-07-2011, 12:19 PM   #24 (permalink)

Member # 135020
ha this is true i'm about ready to give the motor tranny and tcase away cause no one wants em haha

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.