Own a piece of Land Cruiser history: Museum condition 1982 BJ42 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2008, 03:10 PM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 117373
Own a piece of Land Cruiser history: Museum condition 1982 BJ42

If you have ever wanted to own a piece of Land Cruiser history then now is your chance. I am selling my 1982 BJ42 Toyota Land Cruiser.
This is an all original truck and is in museum condition. No rust, no fake body panels, all original and all Toyota. This is NOT a restoration and is a true one of a kind. This truck will be auctioned on EBay starting at 12 noon PST on August 2,2008 and will close on August 9th at noon PST. This is a private sale and I am not a dealer or collector.

For lots of pictures and more information please visit www.1982bj42.com

For more information please email me at 1982bj42@gmail.com as I will not be checking this board for further inquiries.

Anyone can throw thousands of dollars into an old Cruiser and make it nice but how many BJ42s have you ever seen that are 100% original and in showroom condition? Trucks like this come up for sale only once in lifetime, now is your chance.

Cheers,

James
Vancouver, BC
Canada
creamycanuck is offline   Reply With Quote