Pirate 4x4 banner

The 3rd annual Pirates of the South Central Spring Break Meet n Greet

83K views 2K replies 75 participants last post by  scramblerj 
#1 · (Edited)
The dates this year will be :

April 26-28, 2012 Clayton, OK.
Frieling's Off Road park on Friday, April 27
Green Acres Off Road Park at any other time

It is a month later than usual due to my brother getting back from Afghanistan. This will also allow for more time after Big Meats!

#514 ·
now back to the wheeling.....

can't wait for this weekend!

I've got to get Jethro ready to go! I've got to upgrade the steering column, add in a back seat, seatbelts, and remount the propane bottles from laying down to standing up!

Oh, and if some so-called lights that are coming this way from some out of country, we will be coming with a light bar! I won't everyone to see me prior to hearing me, or smelling the propane! I am starting to think that I am not going to wheel at all during the day, just at night!

#517 ·
I sure hope those light are bright, it's gonna take some power to see you before we hear you! :lmao:

#539 ·
You couldn't handle the swamp donkey! And wtf makes you think I would pass out before you? 9 times out of 10, I am the last one to go to bed! I damn sure won't ever be the first!

#524 · (Edited)
Corey, you would like Hot Springs, they have roads that let you drive to every obstacle so you can watch. I tried to drive these, but my jeep got pissed, laid down and wouldn't get up until I promised never to do it again. But, they have maps so we can meet you at the top of the trail we come up!!! You'll like it, if it's not raining, you won't even get your dress dirty!!! If we get to a rough spit, you can throw your purse at it and we'll winch you on up!!!

Missed you too punkin!!! :flipoff2:

Founding member of the Irresponsible Assclown Traveling Shitshow!!! :flipoff2:

#527 ·
i will make sure the battery is good and charged for when you flop on the airstrip we can put you back on the tires!

do you winch it up on the trailer so you dont flop off?

saying this i have a funny story...

i had a 50 model chevy truck , i was working a deal with a guy trading it for a 32 ford 3 window coupe , well he called me the night before we was going to meet in Waco,TX .

well he began to tell me that his son was doing something way out of his "pay range"..

his son was going to help him out(his some is in his late 20s) and load the car up on the trailer since his Dad would not be home till late and we were meeting early saturday morning. anyway,he went to load the car on the trailer and he got the front tires on the trailer and the ramp fell off one side. so instead of trying to get the ramp back under the car , he decides he will hammer the car and make it "jump" on the trailer... well it jumped on the trailer , right over the fenders and on its side off the trailer... i would have beat my son down, he just jacked up a $25,000 plus car cause he was being a dumb ass!

anyway back to our normal smack talking ..:flipoff2:

#528 ·
do you winch it up on the trailer so you dont flop off?:
Sometimes I have to, if I've wheeled with Toyotas. It's usually too worn out and tired from dragging those wore out soccer mom rigs up and down the mountain. But I guess everybody can't own a Jeep, so they do the best they can...or some just choose the easy route and ride a bicycle, but to each their own! If it wasn't for Toyotas, Warn would go outta business!

#534 ·
Nope, sorry the entire university of Texas football team still lives there, so you cornered the market on queers! My rehab is working fine though, I finally got over my corona habit from there and grew to like women with teeth that could spell, as very few from Texas have both!

Too many drinks??? WTF??? We told you could handle those two we made, but didn't think it would lead to memory loss!!! So, I guess it's back to Zimas and wine coolers again??? We'll make a man outta you yet and get you drinking fo real you hang out with us enough!!! Seth's wife had a picture of your shoes on FB, she wants them. They're cute!! :lmao: :lmao:

#543 ·
Only thing original is frame, tub, steering column, fuel pump, radiator support and glove box.
Runnin a 5.3
TH400 built,
Atlas 3.8,
front Ford KP60 with 35 spline chromo outers and slugs with a Detroit
Rear Ford 60 bored for 35 splines runnin Yukons and a spool.
Both axles run 4.11's right now.

Gonna link soon and switch front to 5.13's to match the Dynatrac ProRock 60 goin under it. 4 link rear and 3 link front on coil overs.

#544 ·
Only thing original is frame, tub, steering column, fuel pump, radiator support and glove box.
Runnin a 5.3
TH400 built,
Atlas 3.8,
front Ford KP60 with 35 spline chromo outers and slugs with a Detroit
Rear Ford 60 bored for 35 splines runnin Yukons and a spool.
Both axles run 4.11's right now.

Gonna link soon and switch front to 5.13's to match the Dynatrac ProRock 60 goin under it. 4 link rear and 3 link front on coil overs.

Plan was to be done in time for this, but then wife changed my mind with a Disney cruise. Oh well, family first. Maybe before next year.

#549 ·
Sounds great if you want to pay them!!!

#553 · (Edited)
Magic brooms and some of corEys fairy dust?? He's got to have enough!! :lmao:

#556 ·
they had better have on some hiking boots if the toyotas are their only mode of transportation!!

FAIRY DUST??? you weren't hurt in that mazda commercial were you??? I was worried that you might have broken your toe.....

#559 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.