The 3rd annual Pirates of the South Central Spring Break Meet n Greet - Page 22 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Regional Forums > USA - South Central
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2012, 07:50 PM   #526 (permalink)

Member # 110184
Quote:
Originally Posted by coryalexander View Post
throw you the life safer to pull that heep up the rocks.
throwing candy?? Cool, but might be easier to just hand it to me as I go by, but you can throw it if you need to, but not sure you'll make throwing all that far from the bypass, but at least you're tryin!! I'll make sure I keep my tow strap dry, so it's not too heavy for you to hook, unhook, hook unhook...over and over and over..,

Founding member of the Irresponsible Assclown Traveling Shitshow!!!

91 YJ, 5.3, TH400, Atlas 3.8, 35 spl 60's f&r

Pick up your trash you nancy little bastards or sell that shit and go buy a fawkin low rider so you can be around more of your own kind! :flipoff:
mrtoddb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 08:01 PM   #527 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 107054
i will make sure the battery is good and charged for when you flop on the airstrip we can put you back on the tires!

do you winch it up on the trailer so you dont flop off?

saying this i have a funny story...

i had a 50 model chevy truck , i was working a deal with a guy trading it for a 32 ford 3 window coupe , well he called me the night before we was going to meet in Waco,TX .

well he began to tell me that his son was doing something way out of his "pay range"..

his son was going to help him out(his some is in his late 20s) and load the car up on the trailer since his Dad would not be home till late and we were meeting early saturday morning. anyway,he went to load the car on the trailer and he got the front tires on the trailer and the ramp fell off one side. so instead of trying to get the ramp back under the car , he decides he will hammer the car and make it "jump" on the trailer... well it jumped on the trailer , right over the fenders and on its side off the trailer... i would have beat my son down, he just jacked up a $25,000 plus car cause he was being a dumb ass!

anyway back to our normal smack talking ..
Old 02-20-2012, 08:19 PM   #528 (permalink)

Member # 110184
Quote:
do you winch it up on the trailer so you dont flop off?:
Sometimes I have to, if I've wheeled with Toyotas. It's usually too worn out and tired from dragging those wore out soccer mom rigs up and down the mountain. But I guess everybody can't own a Jeep, so they do the best they can...or some just choose the easy route and ride a bicycle, but to each their own! If it wasn't for Toyotas, Warn would go outta business!

Pick up your trash you nancy little bastards or sell that shit and go buy a fawkin low rider so you can be around more of your own kind! :flipoff:
Old 02-20-2012, 08:22 PM   #529 (permalink)

Member # 110184
Quote:

his son was going to help him out(his some is in his late 20s) and load the car up on the trailer since his Dad would not be home till late and we were meeting early saturday morning. anyway,he went to load the car on the trailer and he got the front tires on the trailer and the ramp fell off one side. so instead of trying to get the ramp back under the car , he decides he will hammer the car and make it "jump" on the trailer... well it jumped on the trailer , right over the fenders and on its side off the trailer... i would have beat my son down, he just jacked up a $25,000 plus car cause he was being a dumb ass!
:
Oh...that would have been a long bad day for him, if that had been my car!!! So, did the son survive the aftermath?

Old 02-20-2012, 08:22 PM   #530 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice

Member # 77089
Send a message via AIM to linked&bobbed_S10 Send a message via Yahoo to linked&bobbed_S10
Quote:
what are you wheeling now?

where you wheeling at this weekend? i would love to be wheeling this weekend but i have to much shit to get done before i have Knee surgery next week. still need to get my ass in gear and start getting the buggy ready for the 1tons...
I am wheeling what some of you steers and queers texans knew as the "The Pig", a rockwelled Blazer, but I'm changing it up and rebuilding some worn out pieces. Since July, I've rebuilt the entire hydraulic clutch, the propane system, and I've rewired it!

MARCH 27-30, 2014 THE 5tH ANNUAL SPRING BREAK MnG 2014 IN CLAYTON, OK.DRINK, DRANK, DRUNK
linked&bobbed_S10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 08:25 PM   #531 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 107054
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtoddb View Post
Sometimes I have to, if I've wheeled with Toyotas. It's usually too worn out and tired from dragging those wore out soccer mom rigs up and down the mountain. But I guess everybody can't own a Jeep, so they do the best they can...or some just choose the easy route and ride a bicycle, but to each their own! If it wasn't for Toyotas, Warn would go outta business!

there isnt anything drive train on yours jeep is there? its all chevy isnt it?
Old 02-20-2012, 08:31 PM   #532 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 107054
got a pic of it, cause for the life of me i cant remember what it looked like last year when i met you..

maybe to many crown normal/crown black and jack and diet coke last year..

and the queer moved to OK , his name is ToddB so now we just have steers
Old 02-20-2012, 08:39 PM   #533 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 107054
Quote:
Oh...that would have been a long bad day for him, if that had been my car!!! So, did the son survive the aftermath?

yea, he survived.. i talked to him a few days later and asked him if he beat his son down he said no, accidents happen.. i was like WOW!!!!!
Old 02-20-2012, 08:41 PM   #534 (permalink)

Member # 110184
Quote:
got a pic of it, cause for the life of me i cant remember what it looked like last year when i met you..

Nope, sorry the entire university of Texas football team still lives there, so you cornered the market on queers! My rehab is working fine though, I finally got over my corona habit from there and grew to like women with teeth that could spell, as very few from Texas have both!

Too many drinks??? WTF??? We told you could handle those two we made, but didn't think it would lead to memory loss!!! So, I guess it's back to Zimas and wine coolers again??? We'll make a man outta you yet and get you drinking fo real you hang out with us enough!!! Seth's wife had a picture of your shoes on FB, she wants them. They're cute!!

Old 02-20-2012, 08:44 PM   #535 (permalink)

Member # 110184
Quote:
yea, he survived.. i talked to him a few days later and asked him if he beat his son down he said no, accidents happen.. i was like WOW!!!!!
Accidents happen...I'll bet his dumb ass accidentally fell down the stairs four times and accidentally walked into a bunch of doors!!! Damn, if inside that around my Dad, they'd still be lookin for my body today!

Old 02-20-2012, 08:57 PM   #536 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 107054
Quote:
Accidents happen...I'll bet his dumb ass accidentally fell down the stairs four times and accidentally walked into a bunch of doors!!! Damn, if inside that around my Dad, they'd still be lookin for my body today!

no shit ... i would have packed my shit and moved the hell out of state for a few years..
Old 02-20-2012, 09:00 PM   #537 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 107054
Quote:
Nope, sorry the entire university of Texas football team still lives there, so you cornered the market on queers! My rehab is working fine though, I finally got over my corona habit from there and grew to like women with teeth that could spell, as very few from Texas have both!

Too many drinks??? WTF??? We told you could handle those two we made, but didn't think it would lead to memory loss!!! So, I guess it's back to Zimas and wine coolers again??? We'll make a man outta you yet and get you drinking fo real you hang out with us enough!!! Seth's wife had a picture of your shoes on FB, she wants them. They're cute!!

that was my problem , i didnt havea stopping point, well yes i did , when the bottle was gone. i havnt drank beer in years, it messed up my blood sugar to much . whiskey didnt bother my diabetes. but if there was a bottle of crown and yager sitting there, i didnt stop till they were gone or i was gone ...lol
Old 02-20-2012, 09:02 PM   #538 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 107054
Quote:
throwing candy?? Cool, but might be easier to just hand it to me as I go by, but you can throw it if you need to, but not sure you'll make throwing all that far from the bypass, but at least you're tryin!! I'll make sure I keep my tow strap dry, so it's not too heavy for you to hook, unhook, hook unhook...over and over and over..,

your tubby ass may need to stay off the candy so you can take some weight off the drivers side. might help you keep it on all fours!
Old 02-20-2012, 10:11 PM   #539 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 138914
Quote:
we can practice in swamp donkey when she heads to the Hilton there in Clayton or passes out... since we all have the challenge of hotwireing it anyway.
You couldn't handle the swamp donkey! And wtf makes you think I would pass out before you? 9 times out of 10, I am the last one to go to bed! I damn sure won't ever be the first!

Swamp Donkey Racing #74

91 YJ Black 5.3, 700R4, Dana 300, Dana 60 Frt, Corp 14 Rear, 5.13 Gears, Detroit Lockers, 43" TSL-SX Stickies
BTRFLZ7463 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 03:46 AM   #540 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 107054
Well on the passing out deal, I don't drink anymore.. So I won't be passing out from being drunk..lol

Oh and I can handle the swamp donkey.
Old 02-21-2012, 04:20 AM   #541 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 138914
Quote:
Well on the passing out deal, I don't drink anymore.. So I won't be passing out from being drunk..lol

Oh and I can handle the swamp donkey.
We shall see!

Swamp Donkey Racing #74

91 YJ Black 5.3, 700R4, Dana 300, Dana 60 Frt, Corp 14 Rear, 5.13 Gears, Detroit Lockers, 43" TSL-SX Stickies
BTRFLZ7463 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 05:27 AM   #542 (permalink)

Member # 110184
Quote:
there isnt anything drive train on yours jeep is there? its all chevy isnt it?
Some jeep, some Chevy and some ford.

Old 02-21-2012, 05:34 AM   #543 (permalink)

Member # 110184
Only thing original is frame, tub, steering column, fuel pump, radiator support and glove box.
Runnin a 5.3
TH400 built,
Atlas 3.8,
front Ford KP60 with 35 spline chromo outers and slugs with a Detroit
Rear Ford 60 bored for 35 splines runnin Yukons and a spool.
Both axles run 4.11's right now.

Gonna link soon and switch front to 5.13's to match the Dynatrac ProRock 60 goin under it. 4 link rear and 3 link front on coil overs.

Old 02-21-2012, 05:35 AM   #544 (permalink)

Member # 110184
Quote:
Only thing original is frame, tub, steering column, fuel pump, radiator support and glove box.
Runnin a 5.3
TH400 built,
Atlas 3.8,
front Ford KP60 with 35 spline chromo outers and slugs with a Detroit
Rear Ford 60 bored for 35 splines runnin Yukons and a spool.
Both axles run 4.11's right now.

Gonna link soon and switch front to 5.13's to match the Dynatrac ProRock 60 goin under it. 4 link rear and 3 link front on coil overs.

Plan was to be done in time for this, but then wife changed my mind with a Disney cruise. Oh well, family first. Maybe before next year.

Old 02-21-2012, 10:14 AM   #545 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice

Member # 77089
Send a message via AIM to linked&bobbed_S10 Send a message via Yahoo to linked&bobbed_S10
Quote:

during last years event, it was a red & yellow, semi back halved s-10 on 39.5 rockers

MARCH 27-30, 2014 THE 5tH ANNUAL SPRING BREAK MnG 2014 IN CLAYTON, OK.DRINK, DRANK, DRUNK

Last edited by linked&bobbed_S10; 02-21-2012 at 10:14 AM.
linked&bobbed_S10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 02:16 PM   #546 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 107054
Yes I do remember your ride now....
Old 02-21-2012, 02:56 PM   #547 (permalink)

Member # 143032
Kickin' It In Tennessee - YouTube

I say we get these guys to play Sat. night!!

Hell yeah Crunk it up!! Kuntry style
Old 02-21-2012, 02:57 PM   #548 (permalink)

Member # 143032
Take Me on Your Buggy Johnny Cobbler ( Bass Boosted ) - YouTube

Or Johnny Cobbler!!
Old 02-21-2012, 03:17 PM   #549 (permalink)

Member # 110184
Sounds great if you want to pay them!!!

Old 02-21-2012, 04:24 PM   #550 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 123317
Im looking for a t176. Anyone around these parts know where one is? Trying to get my brothers jeep back running before the meet and greet!