Pirate 4x4 banner

trails by lawton

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  br0nc0xrapt0r 
#1 ·
Are there any down here, looking for close by. I need to "test" before heading out in Sept to hot springs.

#5 ·
I live just south of Lawton and there is nothing local. Coppermines is the closest offroad park but they are only open certain weekends. Follow their Facebook. Me and my buddies just run around of our farm land and creek bottoms or go to the river. But if your looking for something similar in terrain as hot springs your going to have to go to Clayton.

#6 ·
I tried looking up coppermines and they seem to be pretty spotty and just mud oriented. I wish I could hit some of the creek beds around here, they look nice. I'm wrapping up my engine swap now and will begin road testing soon.

#7 ·
you may try to message "seeyouonthetrail" his name is allen and he may be able to hook you up with someone at buzzard canyon or coppermines.

both parts have some stuff to test on

kyle

#8 ·
Coppermines is definitly not mud based. There are quit a few things to play on out there. They are building new obticales all the time. With the races they have out there they keep getting better and better obticales. I haven't been out there in a while but it would be a great place to do a shakedown run. Easy access it you have problems and need to get out. PM me and I can give you the cell number for the owner. Look them up on facebook, that's about the only way to keep up with whats going on out there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.