Pirate 4x4 banner

Kansas Rocks - Novice Rock Crawl Comp - Crawlfest Sept 8th

2K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  inphobic 
#1 ·
Just a heads up of the Crawlfest at Kansas Rocks September 8th. We have moved the start time to 10AM to avoid the heat and let you be able to wheel the rest of the day.

Anyone planning to come compete?
Jake

#2 ·
Guess your not announcing at R-Rock Championships?

#13 ·
Here's a quote:

Safety Rules ALL Classes:
COMPLETE factory cage or add-on aftermarket cage required IF the stock roof has been modified or vehicle has a soft top. ALL soft top vehicles must have windshield spreader bars (A to B pillar tubes)

Doors optional. If doors are removed a roll bar/cage must cover the driver’s compartment area.

Seat belts must be in good condition and attached securely to the tub or roll cage.

Tow points: must have 1 tow point front and rear.

What does COMPLETE factory cage mean? I have a stock Rubicon with a budget boost 2" lift. No aftermarket cage of any kind. Will it work with whatever "cage" comes on it??? (soft top) It has stock "spreader bars."

#14 ·
I really want to thank everyone for making the Crawlfest season a sucess. I am really happy to be able to give those not ready for top level competition a chance to come out and play. Already looking forward to 2013!

Congrat to Mike Manning and Andrew Loveland on the wins. The stock class has some fierce competiton! :smokin:

Attachments

#16 ·
No problem! You guys make it all worthwhile and to see you get you first win is awesome!

I have never seen such a thing though. I believe the zuks have really scared away the jeep guys! Oh and congrats to Andrew beating a very capable rig with rear steer in unlimited!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.